The apartment is centrally located on the lively Terbatas Street. There is a super market right across the street. Old Town is only 10 minutes walking distance away. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a 19th century wooden building and has been fully refurbished in January 2017. The deco is minimalist white. The 166m², 7 room apartment can accommodate up to 11 persons. Bathroom and kitchen are shared. There are some long-term tenants living in the apartment during the academic year.
The white minimalist interior in wood makes the space light and cosy whilst complementing the authentic aura of the historic building.
+ Room: double bed, large wardrobe, desk, chair and a desk lamp. Rooms can be securely closed with a lock.
+ Kitchen: spacious shared kitchen with an electric cooker, oven, kettle, 2 large fridges, pots and pans, dishes and cutlery.
+ Living Room: There is a wifi enabled 4K TV in the living room
+ Bathroom: there are 2 showers, 3 sinks and a washing machine in the washroom and 2 separate toilets.
+ The apartment is fully equipped.
Interakcija s gostima
We can help you find what you are looking for. Whether when we meet or give us a call.
Safety, organisational matters and respecting your neighbours
1. For your own safety, always LOCK THE FRONT DOOR when entering and leaving the apartment.
2. SMOKING in the apartment or any place inside the building IS PROHIBITED. There is a large, black outdoor ashtray outside of the courtyard entrance to the building - you are allowed to smoke there.
3. Keep the apartment NICE AND CLEAN as you will have to return it in the same condition as you received it at the end of your stay, otherwise cleaning or other costs for any damage caused will be charged. You can find cleaning equipment in the storage room. I have provided some cleaning products as well.
4. Please USE the cork COASTERS provided in the kitchen for placing hot pots and pans. Do not put anything hot directly on the kitchen surface, dining table, windowsill or any other surface that might get damaged.
5. USER MANUALS for all electric devices can be found in the white plastic file box in the kitchen. The manual for the washing machine is in the bathroom under the sinks. If you are unsure how to use an electric device (cooktop, oven, TV, hoover etc.) please check the manual first or ask me in order to avoid any damage.
6. The black wall in the kitchen is a BLACKBOARD WALL, so feel free to leave messages to each other or express your artistic talent by drawing on it with the white and colourful chalks provided. The writing / drawings can be cleaned with a wet sponge.
7. If you are the first one to SHOWER in the morning or the shower has not been in use for a longer period of time, you will have to wait a moment for the warm water to travel through the pipes to the shower tap, so please be patient. Remember that you are staying in a historic building built in the 19th century and the water re-circulation system is not the most modern one.
8. As to the WIFI - there are 2 ROUTERS, hence, 2 Wifi networks in the apartment. Router 1 for the network entitled “Tērbatasresidence” is located in the living room and will have stronger signal in the rooms closer to it. Router 2 entitled “Tērbatasrezidence2” is located in the storage room and will have stronger signal in the rooms closer to the entrance. Password for both networks is “residence34”. You can connect to both networks and manually switch from one to the other when moving around the apartment based on the signal strength.
9. The ELECTRICITY FUSES are located in the stairway in two boxes, next to the entry of the apartment on the 3rd floor. If the electricity ever goes out, you can check if all the fuses are on (all switches have to be up). If this does not solve the problem, you will have to check the fuses on the 2nd floor - they are located higher up so please take the stairs from the storage room. If the electricity still does not come back once you have checked both fuse boxes, please call me.
10. All newer RADIATORS / HEATERS are adjustable, so feel free to turn the heating up or down to reach your desired temperature level. To turn the heating down or switch it completely off, you have to turn the knob clockwise (to the right). To turn the heating up, turn the knob counter clockwise (to the left). In the warmer months the central heating is switched off, hence the radiators will be off as well.
11. Regarding your private room, please do not lean against or sit on the desk as the surface is merely placed on the trestles (table legs) and is not fixed.
12. Do not move the wardrobe in your bedroom as it has been placed on special platforms to level it out, since the old wooden floors are not always straight. You may carefully (without scratching the floor) move your bed and desk, if you wish so.
13. Last but not least, if you ever need anything or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me on my cell +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) / WHASAPP.
- - We kindly ask to take off outdoor shoes at the entry of the apartment to keep it nice and clean.
- - Smoking inside the building is prohibited, but there is a smoking area under a roof at the courtyard entrance.
Ovaj domaćin ima 45 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Barkeeper, Geek, Gamer, Forex, Bitcoin, Corgis,