This detached house is set on the edge of a Breton village,and the rear gate opens onto open countryside and a designated cycle path which joins the Nantes to Brest canal.The house is ideal for cyclists,and walkers.The house is within easy reach of all of the Morbihan tourist spots and old Art Deco style house it benefits from many modern features inside.The village has two places to eat and three bars and a depot du pain.The nearest town is Josselin famous for its fairytale castle.
Welcome To Esprit Foret
All guests need to provide and insurance attestation with address
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Mobile: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) e-mail: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
• We provide a “welcome pack” which includes local produce as well as cleaning materials, dish washer tablets and waste bags
• The house is close to a canal and there are numerous bike tracks to follow. Bikes can be hired in Josselin opposite the chateau
• The hot water is on constantly and water is safe to drink
• The TV receives free satellite channels. Please remove the TV remote to switch the TV on, wait until ready and then use the free sat remote top select channels and to move through different channels. If you press GUIDE a menu of channels will be shown.
• The TV also receives French terrestrial channels
• There are electrical heaters around the house for your use.
• The code to the WiFi is: F2DA ED(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)DDF 6C. The box is in the dining room and the code is also on the box.
• There is a washing machine and freezer in the cellar
• Can you remove your shoes when going upstairs
• The house is “NON SMOKING”. If you smoke outside ash trays are provided but please stay away from the gas tank which has a green lid in the garden
• There is a supermarket in Brehan which does open Sunday mornings but others in the area do not open at all on Sundays.
• Please remove rubbish from the house. The bins dedicated to this house are on the main road, to the right as you leave via the front gates. Yellow for plastics, paper, tins & card board, green bin for everything else EXCEPT glass. You must take this to the bottle banks near the salle polyvent/Maries office.
• We ask those guests with dogs NOT to allow the animals upstairs.
• There are English speaking vets in Josselin and the contact details are: Cabinet Josselin, Espace commercial ozygene, 56120, JOSSELIN Tel: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). (This is near the Super U)
• Please leave the house by 10.00am. If you are leaving earlier please let us know as it gives us an opportunity to allow the next guests to gain earlier access
• Please strip the beds and leave linen in the cellar when you leave
• The house should be left clean and tidy with cooker and BBQ clean
• Please lock the back door and leave the key in the key box where you found them. If you are leaving early please let us know as it gives the opportunity for the caretakers to start earlier to let guests in sooner
We hope you enjoy your stay in the French countryside
Ovaj domaćin ima 4 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije