This fully self-contained three bedroom home (with included breakfast provisions) is situated on the water's edge, surrounded by large gum trees and located in the Barossa Foothills near Eden Valley.
Relax under the wide verandah, in the heated outdoor spa, aboard the pedal boats or on the lake's pontoon.
This 30-acre property is exclusively yours and only minutes away from wineries and other Barossa Valley attractions.
-privacy and seclusion relaxing under a wide verandah or in a hot tub spa watching wild ducks swim on the lake.
- exclusive use of pedal boats if you wish to experience the lake closer.
- just 10-15mins drive to Angaston or Tanunda to explore more of the Barossa Valley.
- check in is from 3pm and check out is by 11am. Within your stay, you are welcome to explore the 30 acre gum studded property at your leisure.
- the home at Jandas Lake View is not visible from the road, and neighbouring homes are not visible from the home ensuring total privacy.
Full breakfast provisions are provided including local bacon, free range eggs, tomatoes, bread, cereal, fresh fruit, butter and a selection of jams, milk, juice, plunger coffee, selection of gourmet teas, regular tea and coffee, a bottle of local wine, chocolates and port from the port keg!
- Pets outside only, with guests bringing everything their pet will need (ie food, bedding) and clean up after them.
- Smoking allowed outside only. (Butt bins provided.)
- Several lifejackets provided, guests to use as they deem necessary with pedal boats.
- Children to be supervised around lake (particularly as it is so close to the house.)
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.