Welcome to sunny Santa Cruz, CA. Our home sits on a hidden, quiet cul-de-sac and features 3 large bedrooms, a study, large living room and open kitchen space. Access to the 2 car garage is available.The house has large front and side patio spaces and an expansive back backyard. We sit a short walk (less than a mile) from Twin Lakes Beach and less than 2 miles from the Beach Boardwalk. Shopping, bars and dining all conviently located within a short distance. Golf,Surf,Bike,Hike we have it all
Large bedrooms, open floor plan, two covered patios (one in backyard one in front), large back yard, skylights let in natural light throughout the house, unique artwork throughout the house, full kitchen with a gas range, smart washer and drier, high speed internet. The back yard has a little pond with a fountain and behind that sits an enclosed outdoor shower l, which guests are welcome to use, just please message me prior to using it, it has on demand hot water but I need to explain how to turn it on.
WiFi, Cable, Garage, Washer/Drier, 3 TV's, DVD's, board games, bbq, pretty much everything in the house is at your disposal. The second drawer in the main bathroom is loaded with stuff if you happen to forget it, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, new toothbrushes, lotion, sunscreen, whatever you need, help yourself. The kitchen has pots and pans, dishes and glasses, a small blender, coffee grinder, coffee pot, toaster and a microwave. There few ball caps in the hallway, they're brand new, unworn, take one if you need one :) The toys, picnic gear, beach stuff, etc. is all available for your stay as well.
Interakcija s gostima
We have an electronic key pad that will let you into the house where everything (keys, garage door opener, information on the area, etc) is available. There is a detached guest unit, that you might see me around occasionally (I keep my golf clubs and stuff in there) but other than that you won't see me, unless you have any questions or anything like that in which case I'm happy to help.
Dogs are welcome but they need to stay outside or in the garage, some guests may have allergies. In addition to the driveway you will notice a paved area where you can pull another car up at the end of the lot, please no street parking. Also, please try not to touch the paintings :)
- Only cats and small dogs allowed for a $50 fee, if you dog is big or you have another animal you travel with please contact us directly.
- Quiet hours starting at 10:00 pm
- No street parking
- Smoking outside only
- If you plan to host an event or party, please contact me to discuss the details first, the house can easily hold 8 adults and several kids, anything much more than that shouldn't be a problem just run it by me when you make your reservation.
- Check out time is 11:00 am
- If you want to move furniture around please message or call me or Hayley first, some of our furniture has been damaged pretty badly by other people moving it. Irregardless of our permission, if large furniture (couch/recliner/tables/beds/TV's etc.) is moved it is your responsibility to move it back to it's original location. If furniture is not moved back an additional $50 fee will be assessed, if furniture is damaged the guest will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement.
- please ask us if you have extra cars, the driveway can fit three and it is possible to park up to 4 cars on the right side of the house but please ask us before parking there.
Ovaj domaćin ima 7 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Born and raised in the central coast of California, I've spent my whole life in this area (except college in Tucson, AZ - Bear Down). Growing up in Carmel golf is definitely more than a hobby for me. Love to travel and love to visit nice places with nice people.