Beautiful, clean, minimal, and spacious 775 sq ft apartment in Stuytown at the entrance of the East Village and right off the L train. It's a massive apartment for NYC in a great area with lots of sun light, new appliances, big tvs, fast wifi, and a King Size bed.
Perfect for students (close to NYU and Parsons), couples, out of towners, and everyone else!
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath
- 5th floor with great view and lots of natural light
- Great Stuytown neighborhood on the corner of 14th an A, right at the entrance of the East Village
- Cable and fast wifi
- Parking garage and street parking
- King size Tempurpedic bed with top of the line RH bedding
-High end furniture and appliances (brand new platinum model kitchen and bathroom).
- Right off the L train and FDR, so super easy access to wherever you need to go
- Pet-friendly - great spot to have a dog with a park right at the base of the building
Looking for someone short or long term between August 18th, 2017 and April 2018.
The building has laundry accessability with washers and dryers. The entire area inside of Stuytown is beautiful parks and they have farmers markets and other great neighborhood ammenities - 6 basketball courts, bocce ball, and racquet ball. The apartment is located right off the L train to Williamsburg, Union Sq, and Meatpacking. It's right on 14th and A, so in the middle of the best that the East Village has to offer. Top bars and restaurants no matter what your style is.
Interakcija s gostima
Pretty hands off but here if you need me.
I would absolutely be open to hosting you and your pet! Just shoot me a message regarind breed and size!
- Must use cleaning lady at least monthly.
Hi I'm Max. I run a media company and run it completely remotely. I spend about 8 months on the road per year.
I've traveled to 79 countries and counting, and my company Sales Hacker, runs events in 32 cities globally. We help business build sales teams and processes.
As a host, I'm always available and happy to help whenever I can.
As a traveler, I often leave the home in better shape than when I got there (I like to buy gifts).