This private newly renovated 1BD apartment is in the heart of it all: right across from the Boston Commons.
In a bustling area steps from downtown crossing, Red and Green lines, theater district, financial district, Tufts Medical Center, Copley Square, the Freedom Trail, etc.
-2nd floor of multi-level apartment building whose residents are 60% female.
Those who make formal reservation requests are usually first to get an accepted booking. Please note how many guests.
2nd floor of multi-level apartment building whose residents are 60% female and mostly successful young professionals.
Apartment is furnished with:
- Full-sized bed, with bedding, and desk
- Full bathroom with tub, towels, and basic toiletries.
- Full kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishes, basic cookware, and basic silverware.
- Living room with pullout futon
- Cable and Wi-Fi installed
- Elevator in building
- Laundry in building
* Downtown Boston: Walk a few minutes to the city center for shopping and dining, the Financial District, the Theater District, Boston Common and Public Gardens - the oldest public parks in the country.
* The famous Freedom Trail is just down the street. Follow it to Faneuil Hall, Boston's tourist center, to plan your sightseeing for the day. Don't miss the street vendors at Haymarket (the country's oldest outdoor market), the shops at Quincy Market (the country's largest indoor food court), and the street performers, and nightlife outside Faneuil Hall.
* Walk down Boylston St for some upscale shopping at Copley Square and Newbury St., touted as the "Rodeo Drive of the East." Copley Square is home to the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower, Boston's two tallest skyscrapers.
* Easy access to all train lines (red, green, orange, blue). Easy access to area colleges such as Tufts, MIT, Harvard, BU Medical, Suffolk, MGH, and Northeastern.
* Nearest transportation:
- 30 mins metro from Boston Logan International Airport
- Short drive off of I-93, 1-90 Mass Pike, and Storrow Drive, which connects to the Airport, Cape Cod, and points west.
- Parking is available at Boston Common nearby ($28/day) and meters ($1.25/hr)
-Getting packages delivered to the building is not permitted. I can have you send it to my office down the street, but you may not send it there!
-Please note that any check-in that occurs after 10PM will result in a $50 late check-in fee. This is policy and there are no exceptions.
* No smoking indoors.
* No pets
* No loud/large parties.
* Please clean up before checking out. Any major clean-up service required may be deducted from the deposit.
* Guests staying longer than one week are responsible for keeping the space tidy. We provide cleaning supplies.
* Additional guests permitted for an extra charge per person per night (see price table).
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 28. Veljača 2018. minimalni boravak je 7 noćenja.
Voyage Management LLC was created by a former manager at a large accounting firm now he is a world renowned entrepreneur running two businesses in Boston, and a travel-enthusiast (the back-packing kind).
Voyage Management LLC has a reliable team supporting every aspect of the company, and a awesome owner passionate about providing a nice stay for travelers around the world.
Voyage Management LLC also has a sister company that has a awesome office space in downtown Boston with professional rooms setup, and amazing views of the city from its floor-to-ceiling windows. If you're here for business and need a great working space please feel free to inquire! We proved Airbnb affiliates with amazing discounts for booking with us!