We live in a quiet family oriented neighborhood with quick access to Vancouver, Vancouver or Abbotsford International Airports and surrounding areas. The lower in-law suite is clean, tidy, bright and inviting. If privacy and personal space is a concern, the walls and ceiling have been soundproofed using Roxul Safe and Sound and your suite has its own separate entrance, security code and Wi Fi network. We welcome responsible pet owners and provide access to the fenced back yard.
Q.How cozy and inviting can a lower suite be? A.The suite is well lit; the décor bright and the walls throughout are painted in Benjamin Moore Silver Satin that is uniform, durable and washable.
Q.Because it is a basement suite, are the floors and rooms cold? A.The foundation was set using rigid foam insulation under a layer of concrete. We chose a luxury vinyl floor for its wear, durability, color and finish. Although we ask you to remove your shoes we provide washable slippers for your use and some areas are carpeted. Each room has its own heat register and individual heat setting.
Q.I am concerned about shower facilities, the suite allows for more than two guests with only one bathroom. Will I use up all the hot water? A.Although we have one bathroom we provide hot-water on demand; enjoy your shower or bath.
Q.Can I let my pet out in the fenced back yard? A.Yes, please do. Please ensure your pet is properly vaccinated, and clean up after your pet. We ask that the five second rule is applied to potty breaks.
The full suite includes an open concept kitchen/dining/living room with a pull out bed, a bedroom with a queen size bed, a bedroom with a twin/trundle bed and desk, and one bathroom. Through a doorway on the same floor we provide access to an entertainment room with a large television. We subscribe to Telus Optik TV, Netflix, and many television stations for your perusal. Should you require an extra queen size bed, this room is convertible to another bedroom, just give us a head's up to fulfill your family's requirements.
The yard is fully fenced (6 feet high) and pet owners are welcome to let out their pets.
Interakcija s gostima
We live in the upper portion of the house and are available most evenings and weekends should you require our assistance. We will provide you with our personal cell numbers, home number and email address to reach us. We love visiting, however, we respect your privacy.
We welcome you to your 'home away from home' and will provide you with a number of unique codes:
1. When you confirm your reservation we will send you the code for the lock box so you may enter any time after check in.
2. Upon opening the lock box, you will find the key to the door of the suite along with the code for the ADT security system. You may activate the security system at any time during your stay since it is separate and apart from the upstairs security system. Because it is considered a separate system, your comings and goings are considered confidential and we do not have access to any of this information from ADT.
3. Once inside the house we provide you with the internet codes to access Wi Fi. Once again, the Wi Fi is dedicated to the suite.
4. We subscribe to Telus Optik TV and you may wish to view the television on your personal computer. Please let us know and we will assist you with this.
After each stay, the codes are changed for the next guest.
A phone is provided for unlimited local calling.
Please use the washer and dryer for your own laundry purposes. Since we emphasize cleanliness, we prefer to wash all the bedding and towels ourselves to ensure they are sanitized for each guest. We also run a washer cleaner through the washer between each stay.
Pets are welcome on beds and sofas; a pet blanket is provided for them to sit or sleep on and is also washed between guest visits.
- Quiet hours between 10PM - 7:30AM