A charming double bedroom with private bathroom on a very quiet street close to the Royal Berks Hospital, Reading University and town centre with local amenities and a good pub and cafe near by.
A charming double bedroom with a private bathroom in period terraced house in a very quiet street close to the hospital and the Uni with local amenities and a good pub. The room is a lovely, clean, homely double bedroom, perfect for a couple or a single traveller. The room benefits from a brand new private bathroom with walk in shower.
The house has been renovated within the last 2 years, with a new kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is the center of the house, with an old farmhouse table and large bifold doors onto the garden. It is a real home from home with a fully equipped kitchen, a cosy sitting room with fire, a comfortable bedroom and private bathroom (not ensuit). The house has wooden floors and great Victorian features which give it a very warm and welcoming feel.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest
- private new bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped new kitchen (shared)
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast available daily (toast / cereal / fruit)
- Selection of DVDs for hire during your stay (to be used with your own laptop)
- Usage of dishes, cutlery and glasses and dishwasher
- Possibility to cook food, please enquire first.
Please note there isn’t a TV in the room.
Free Parking available on next street - only a 3 minute walk.
If you would like to use the kitchen, please ask first.
Your bedroom and bathroom are private, for your use only.
Check is no earlier than 7pm. Please contact me prior to arrival with your estimated arrival time.
* Only Guests with at least two reviews can stay
* No single men
* Registered guests with photo only.
*Please clean up after using the kitchen.
*Please close windows and turn off the lights when leaving the house
I have recently built a lovely new kitchen and i have thoroughly enjoyed the whole process. I spend my free time at auctions finding weird things to give my home character and personality, or seeing seeing friends and family. My parents live in Mallorca, so when possible i like to fly out for last minute weekends for a paella and cold beer!