The room Silvia is one of the three rooms of Poggiolo Basso, an old brick house, built in the early '900 and remained intact over time.
The house is surrounded 360 degrees by fields and hills, with a large cypress and olive trees garden.
Poggiolo Basso is the ideal place to spend holidays or short weekend breaks and experience nature and "slowness", a place where you can cultivate love for art and culture, sports, cooking, and psycho-physical well-being.
Restored more than thirty years ago by Beate and Ed, a German couple of creatives, willing to spend the last years of their lives in this paradise, the old farmhouse has been renovated by the new owner, the nephew of the couple Costantino, and his partner Silvia, keeping intact the essential, modern and creative interior style, which Beate and Ed had given.
Alessandra, who fell in love with Poggiolo Basso, joined Costantino and Silvia in promoting the hospitality of the guests and a series of cultural, artistic and educational activities aimed at making Poggiolo Basso a place of beauty, leisure and complete wellbeing.
* The room is large, furnished with a double bed, a small table and a large closet for clothes. It has access to the terrace, furnished with a couch, lit by the sun in the morning and where you can have breakfast or just relax.
* The shared bathroom has a sink, a toilette and a shower.
* The house is equipped with free Wi-Fi.
* The garden is very large, with cypresses, olive trees and various plants, surrounding the entire house. It’s an ideal place where you can relax under the tree shadows, play outdoors games, have breakfast, lunch and dinners under the weeping willow or around the home.
* The last two kilometres of the road are not paved and extra care driving is required.
Interakcija s gostima
Alessandra, along with Oberon (a very respectable poodle) is a discreet presence in the house that welcomes guests with warmth and enthusiasm, available for any information, question or curiosity about the place and the territory.
A rich breakfast with local food is included.
I love Scandinavia, the northern lights, ice, snow.
I also love rock climbing, dancing and when I travel I like to meet people to better understand the place I'm visiting.