Welcome to our luxury chic new 2 bedroom 3 bathroom, 2 living room air-conditioned suite on the famous boulevard Andrássy (at Oktogon) with high quality details everywhere! You will love it!
This apartment has two separated flat next to each other so it is ideal for 10-12 guests
A/Cs, premium mattresses, quality bedding and freshly loundered cotton sheets! Mixture of antique and designer furniture. Free wi-fi TV, washing machine, dryer, hair dryer, bed sheets and towels are incl.
Brand new double flats!
Top location very downtown on the 1st floor in a classic historical building on the corner of the famous shopping and culture street Andrássy boulevard! Absolutly safe location!
This apartment has two separated flats next to each other! It is ideal for 10-12 guests!
Attractions and sights within a walking distance: Danube Embankment, Vorosmarty square, St. Stephen's Basilica, Chain Bridge, Fashion Street, Andrassy Avenue, and the oldest indoor market - the Great Market Hall.
The bigger flat:
There is one bedroom with double bed (180X200!) with an own bathroom!
There is a separated kitchen and a living room with the second bathroom.
In the living room there is a king size bed (180X200) on the gallery and a mattress (180X200) on the other side of the gallery.
Both rooms have A/C!
The second flat:
The second flat has a bedroom a living room with a sofa and a kitchen.There is A/C in this flat too!
Hairdryer, washing machine, towels, bed sheets are available.
Top quality kitchens with built-in quality equipment including microwaves, ovens, fridges/freezers, induction plates, kettles, toasters.
Parking in our own parking slots cost just 8EUR/night (cash only). The garage is ca 6 minute far by walk.
Children are the most important people in our lives. Cribs and high chairs are available from now on in all of our apartments for our little baby guests! Please, always ask for aviability before you book this service! This extra equipment costs just 7EUR/night (cash).
Our parking slots are in 500m in a closed garage. It costs 8EUR/night or 2.400HUF. Please, ask always for availability!
You are renting the entire apartment, you can use everything!
Interakcija s gostima
I normally meet guests personally to hand over they keys and provide a brief tour. We are aviable 0-24 via Viber, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), phone!
The tram station (line 4/6) and the metro station (line1) is next to the apartment! With these you can reach every sights in Budapest easily! Most of the sights are in walking distance!
The railwaystation Nyugati pályaudvar is just one station far with the tram 4/6!
For further information about the city: transfer service from the Airport, sightseeing tours (Hop On/Hop Off tickets), cruises on the river, car rental service,please feel free to contact us.
We organise a lot of tours in Budapest and Hungary too. F.e.: ruin pub tour, escape rooms, discover Budapest tour, jewish quarter, spa's, Visegrád, Esztergom, etc. Guide available in English and German.
We also have a pro photographer who can lead you on the tour and take beautiful photos of you and your group.
If you require an airport transfer we are happy to organize it for you. We can recommend you and/or arrange any events you can imagine, just ask.For further information about the city:transfer service from the Airport, sightseeing tours (Hop On/Hop Off tickets), cruises on the river, car rental service,please feel free to contact us.
I organise a lot of tour in Budapest and Hungary too. F.e.: ruin pub tour, escape rooms, discover Budapest tour, jewish quarter, spa's, Visegrád, Esztergom, etc. Guide: english, german.
I have also pro photographer who can you lead on the tour and take beautiful photos about you and your group.
If you require airport transfer this can be organized and if required events can be recommended and/or arranged.
- 1. The apartment can be occupied from 2PM on the day of arrival and should be vacated before 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible we are flexible with these times but please advise us of your requirements in advance! We reserve the right to charge an extra day if you stay later than 11 AM and it was not agreed in advance formerly in email.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. On the departure day please leave all keys in the keybox outside of the apartment as agreed previously at handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key is lost please inform us immediately; any lock and key replacement will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used by our checked-in guests only.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are allowed in the apartment but inform us about it before you book the flat!
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden. Smoke detectors are installed in each room with direct connection to the fire brigade. Any smoking would trigger a fire alert. Costs of any unreasoned action of the fire brigade will be charged to you (cca. 200 EUR).
13. Remove your make-up with cotton wipper, not with the towel please.
14. This point is particularly important with no exceptions: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, refrain from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately, with keeping the whole rental fee if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
15. We do not accept reservations from people who rent the apartment for illegal activities or who plan to invite escorts during their stay. Thank you for your understanding and wish you a great time in our property!
Love great conversations, connecting with inspirational and courageous people, exploring new places, reading, running, chinese tea and creative work. Born and raised in Hungary, traveled a lot but would like some more.