This room is best suited for a couple or a single lady looking to stay long term. The room has wooden floor, quality curtains and sheers for your privacy, a carpet, a 5ft by 6 ft bed, a carpet, a two-seater couch, dresser and mirror, full wall wardrobe, shoe rack, a private bathroom and jacuzzi. Rent is inclusive of washing machine soap, water, electricity, service charge, one parking spot and cleaning twice a week. We can talk and negotiate for long term rates off this site, if you prefer.
- -1. Female tenants under 35 years of age highly preferred, but I do welcome males under 35 years of age if they are recommended by other hosts.
- -2. Before bringing more than 1 guest into the apartment, you must give the other tenants at least 12 hours notice and provide me an electronic copy of your guests' government issued IDs
- -3. No loud noise after 10pm until 8 am. Please end parties before 11pm to allow other residents and neighbors rest.
- -4. Please clean your dishes right after use. Dishes left overnight in the sink will incur a damage charge. Just be considerate of others, please.
- -5. Don't bring people you do not know very well into the apartment.e.g. people met on a night out. You will endanger your life and the lives of other residents. I will have to ask you to leave if you do this.
- -6. All overnight guests must sleep in your room, never on the living room couches. I do not provide additional mattresses or bedding for guests. Overnight guests cannot stay more than 3 nights in a week.
- -7. Don't wander into other private rooms uninvited or venture into others' food cabinets. You will be evicted immediately for any act of racism, sexual harassment or theft, by yourself or your guest(s), without any refunds.
- -8. You are required to pay for any damages you or your guest(s) cause in your room or in the public areas.
- -9. No smoking allowed in the apartment or its balconies. The whole building is absolutely smoking intolerant.
- -11. Lost keys will be considered damage as this will require a change of about four locks in the house to ensure everyone's safety. You will need to pay for these charges, if you lose house keys.
- -12. You will need to provide me a copy of your government issued ID in electronic form before you arrive (in addition to providing a copy to airbnb). No admittance otherwise.
I have lived in long term shared housing in New York, London and Mombasa Kenya. I'd rather share a space than live alone. Although I've been hosting for two years now, you won't find many reviews on my profile because most of my tenants make their payments off airbnb (cheaper) and are usually long term tenants (staying 3 months and more). My longest staying tenant will have stayed at the house 13 months by July 2017 when her current 6 months contract ends. Please note that I will no longer live in the apartment after Feb 2017 as I am off to start a family. I still visit twice a week to supervise cleaning and live close enough to drop by in case you need anything. Cheers!!!