Welcome to "the village": this hipp residental area is the most popular amongst locals attracted to affordable downtown apartments. The area is packed with restaurants, cafes, parks, pubs and culture (Budapest Jazz Club, galleries). The Danube, the public market (Lehel), the largest mall (WestEnd) are just 5 minutes away.
• spaceous kitchen & bedroom
• two people fit very comfortably, but I can provide an extra double matt
• kitchen is fully equipped, including a microwave, oven, nespresso, blender and unlimited access to palinka :)
• the area (13th district) is very safe
• window looks out west above the park and rooftops so there is planty of light and a some panorama
•the street is a narrow side street with only slow traffic, so it is very quiet even though you are in the heart of the city
Please note that I also live here, so while some rooms are private some are SHARED. Besides having a private bedroom, bathroom and living room guest have access to my recently refurbished, spacious kitchen.
Interakcija s gostima
Feel free to contact me, I am a big fan of this neighbourhood and happy to give you tips on how to live/eat/drink like a local in "the village" :)
please take a look at my airbnb guide book online; i have marked my favorite restaurants, parks, cafes, bars, and the closest tourist attractions...
- Quiet hours: 10PM-7AM
- early check-in/late check-out can be arranged
Od 29. Prosinac 2017. - 1. Siječanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
I am brain researcher currently involved in medical research in Budapest, Hungary. I am interested in cooking, sustainability and outdoor adventures involving mountains, bikes, sailboats or any combinations of those.