Spacious and bright 2 bedroom apartment for 4 guests. Located in a quiet area on the edge of the neighborhoods of Almagro and Palermo.
Very well located 2 blocks from the commercial and transited Av. Corrientes and 2 blocks from the important Av. Cordoba, with a variety of bus stops and taxis. And only 400 meters from the Italian Hospital.
Excellently equipped and furnished; With 2 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a complete kitchen with washing machine and clothes dryer, two bathrooms with bathtub and a practical balcony.
Ideal for those who want to enjoy a comfortable stay in a residential area, but very close to the most emblematic tourist attractions of the city.
Here you will find:
• High speed internet with wifi access
• 2 double beds,
• 2 large closets.
• Noise-resistant openings.
• Complete kitchen with new appliances;
• fridge freezer
• kitchen with oven
• washing machines / dryers
• coffee maker
• Crockery and utensils for 6 people complete
• Dining table and 6 chairs
• 1 SMART TV CURVE w / cable
• 1 LCD TV w / cable
• Good quality linen and towels
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR RENT
• ELECTRICITY / WATER / GAS / EXPENSES / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE / TELEPHONE (urban calls)
• Professional cleaners make the cleaning and change of bed linen and towels before and after each booking. (If cleaning is required during your stay, it can be contracted optionally with extra charge).
Interakcija s gostima
Upon arrival we will be waiting for you at the property to welcome you (please take a moment to read our comments about check in and check out times).
If during your stay you need to contact us, you can do so at any time by email, telephone or in person if you require it.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
Our check in and check out times are predetermined (2 PM and 10 AM respectively). Whenever possible, we like to be flexible with these check-in and check-out times for the convenience of our guests, but please check our availability to coordinate with your check-in and check-out times.
After 12:00 am until 8 a.m. Our office is closed, but we have different resources to make your check-in or check-out, BE SURE TO CONSULT THE RESPECT BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
Please remember to send us the information of your arrival and departure from Buenos Aires, (flight / train and airport / station, etc.) so that we can arrange check in and check out and if you need to book your transfer from the airport.
If my agenda allows, I would like to welcome you in person. If it is not possible for me, you will be welcomed by a member of my work team who will do everything possible because your experience is pleasant.
LONG STAYS: If you plan to stay more than a month in Buenos Aires, contact us, we can make a special offer.
Please check the rules of the house and contract conditions before booking. If you need your printed copy, do not hesitate to request it. Thank you very much!
1) General requirements
a. Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay.
b. Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable.
2) Quiet times : Guests and visitors should refrain from generating annoying noises, especially between 10 p.m. and 08. a.m. And at nap time from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Please, we ask that you have to control the sound of the TV, the audio equipment, the volume of the conversations, etc.; At a reasonable level, so as not to cause inconveniences in the coexistence with the rest of the occupants of the building. We look forward to your cooperation, thank you very much.
3) Maximum occupancy The apartment has a maximum occupancy according to the stipulated places, please refrain from exceeding this capacity, please note that non-compliance with this rule is subject to the application of a fine according to the fault committed.
4) Gatherings or functions. Any meeting, celebration or entertainment allowed on the property should not be without morals and good morals, nor disturb the other residents of the building, disturbing the peace and harmony of third parties. We look forward to your cooperation, thank you very much!
5) Visitors Guests are responsible for ensuring the proper behavior of visitors under their care and compliance with the rules / rules established by the building administration and consortium..
6) Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
7) No smoking inside. No smoking permited inside of the property. Any damage caused by failure to follow these rules will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit.
8) No eating in the living room. We have provided you with the necessary for you to enjoy your meals the dining room. Please, for reasons of cleanliness and durability of the furniture, to kindly not eat in the living room.
9) Taking out the trash. Please place rubbish in tightly closed bags and use the trash cans next to the emergency stairs or in the rubbish quarters located next to the service elevator. At this time no special policy is available for recycling, but if you are so kind, separate the papers, cartons and plastics from organic and non-recyclable waste, thank you very much.
10) Weekly Maid Service. Maid service: Your apartment will be profesionally cleaned before and after your stay. Have in consideration that this service doesn’t include washing dishes and cooking utensils. Cleaning services during your stay, it is not inclued in your rental. It can be hire optional. If you want to hire an additional cleaning service, please contact us to coordinate it.
11) Extra Cleaning Fees. Excessive dirtiness or stained in used sheets and towels
12) According to the contract signed. At check out you must return the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
a) While we expect to find a normal dirt from use, if you return the unit in conditions of extreme disorder and dirtiness, we will charge an additional amount of U$S 30.
b) Just as if the bedding and towels were badly stained (makeup, mud, blood, etc), also will be charged an additional fee of U$S 30 for extra laundry and pressing.
13) Washing machine: If the apartment has a washing machine or laundry room in the building, use ONLY soap and liquid softener. If you have doubts about its use, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much!
14) Electrical Apparatus and Air Conditioning: Please note that in Argentina the voltage is 220V. Please turn off and / or disconnect electrical appliances and lights from the apartment when not in use. We try to maintain a rational use of energy and water in the apartments, both for reasons of environmental care and for economic reasons.
15) Local Calls and Other Consumption: The telephone Line in the apartment is enabled only for local calls. Misuse thereof shall be penalized with a fine. We ask our guests to maintain a rational use of water and electricity, not only for financial reasons but also ecological purposes.
16) Hot Water supply. It can be provided by; Boiler, water heater or central. For doubt in its use or operation communicate with the administration; We will solve the situation as soon as possible.
17) Security a) We ask that you keep the door of the apartment always locked securely. When leaving, please also remember to close the windows (to avoid possible rain damage). b) The entrance door to the building must always be well closed, both when entering and leaving the building. c) If you use Delivery service (food, laundry, supermarket, etc.), please make sure that there is only one person who comes to deliver your order and enter both to enter and leave the building.
18) Amenities: If the building has swimming pool, solarium, sum or laundry; Please respect the use of them according to the rules established by the administration of the building.
19) Check In and Check out Policies: Check in time from 2 PM until 11 PM (for other check-in times please check availability). Departure time at 10 AM (for other departure times please check availability)
Thank you very much for taking the time to read our rules of coexistence.
We hope you have an excellent stay!
My name is Paula but everybody I know call me Polly, I'm from Buenos Aires city.
I´ve a degree on Marketing, and a MBA. I’ve travelled all around the world and lived in 5 different countries for more than 10 years.
I used to have a restaurant in Barcelona, so I have a little bit of a chef in me; I adore cooking for friends and family. Also enjoy movies, especially thrillers and any "film noir".
This city has its own rhythm, some say Tango, some say Blues, some say Electronic, but If I could chose it, would be Jazz (any kind).
5 years ago I returned to Buenos Aires, where I was born and raised, and I love this town, then I would love to help you while you are visiting this great city, so you can have an amazing experience, I hope to see you soon enjoying our hospitality!
Mi nombre es Paula, pero todos los que conozco me llaman Polly. Soy de Buenos Aires.
Tengo una licenciatura en Marketing y un MBA.
He viajado por todo el mundo y vivido en 5 diferentes países durante más de 10 años.
Solía tener un restaurante en Barcelona, así que soy una especie de Chef amateur y adoro cocinar para amigos y familiares. También me encanta el cine, sobre todo las películas de suspenso, los policiales y cualquier tipo de "film noir".
Esta ciudad tiene su propio ritmo, algunos dicen que “Tango”, otros que “Blues”, otros “Electronic”, pero si yo pudiera elegir, sería sin duda “Jazz” (de cualquier tipo).
Hace 5 años decidí volver a Buenos Aires, donde nací y crecí, y amo esta ciudad, así que me encantaría ayudarte durante tu visita a este gran lugar para que puedas tener una experiencia increíble, espero verte pronto disfrutando nuestra hospitalidad!