Spacious, modern, bright and cosy studio overlooking an amazing and typical parisian landscape. The apartment, as well as the whole building have been entirely renovated 3 years ago. I've been living there ever since and I simply LOVE it.
Beautiful, modern and bright studio overlooking an amazing and typical parisian landscape. The apartment, as well as the whole building have been entirely renovated 3 years ago. I've been living there ever since and I simply LOVE it.
The apartment is brand new and provides all the confort you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Paris:
- Good queen size bed
- Japanese table
- Open plan, functionnal kitchen (I love cooking so you'll find pretty much everything you need to fix a good french meal except microwave)
- Clean and spacious bathroom
- Washing machine
Staying in this apartment, you will explore a neighborhood I came to love. You'll enjoy:
- Having every comodities at the reach of a hand (Food stores, farmers market etc)
- Activities and walks along the Canal Saint Martin, Canal de l'Ourq, Parc des Buttes Chaumont and Parc de la Villette.
- The eclectic prog of the MK2 movie theater, litteraly 30 sec away along the Canal de l'Ourq
- Trendy/ hipster as well as traditional and popular restaurants, bars and concerts venues.
Metro is right down the building. With line 5, 2, 7 and 7bis you'll be able to reach:
- Opera in 15-20mn
- Gare du Nord in 5-10mn
- Chatelet-Saint Michel-Saint Germain in 25 mn
- Champs-Elysées in 20 mn