Comfortable and welcoming, feels like a warm hug! Creek Cottage is 3 minutes from the center of Woodstock. Convenient yet private. 2 Br., 2 Ba, Fireplace, Wifi, Outdoor deck looks into the woods, Gas grill, Sling TV.
Creek Cottage was built in 1939. A charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that has been updated with the aim of keeping the original farmhouse touches that make it very special. The photographs express it best. About .7 miles—or 14 uptown blocks— from the center of Woodstock, it’s an easy walk for city dwellers. But if you want to drive, it will take you about 3 minutes.
The cottage is truly cozy, but not because it’s tiny because it isn’t. It is just warm and welcoming, and it will bring a smile to your face as soon as you walk through the front door. The wide plank floors, beamed ceiling, and fireplace with original wood framing are striking. This is clearly a house where you can kick your shoes off and relax.
The kitchen is vintage in style but has modern appliances (no dishwasher, though). The large farm table can easily seat 6, and you’ll enjoy the views into the woods through the huge windows on two sides. On this main floor, there is a bathroom with shower, and you’ll find the washer/dryer here as well.
Both bedrooms are upstairs. One has a king-size bed, and the other has two twin-size beds. The bathroom has a tub and shower combination. In addition, there is a sitting area with a comfy couch and 43” flat-screen television, utilizing Sling TV. Of course, we have WiFi, too, so if you must engage with the 21st century on your vacation, you can!
Outside is a wooden deck with table and chairs. In summer, fresh herbs grow in the flowerpots, ready for you to pick fresh to use for your culinary endeavors. There is also a gas barbecue grill for your enjoyment, and we will supply the gas. Enjoy your meal looking right into the woods, and listen—much of the time you can hear the creek for which the cottage is named.
We supply many amenities for your stay:
Bed & bath:
All linens and towels for bed and bath
Paper goods for the bathroom
Brand new sponge
Salt & pepper
Wood for the fireplace
Gas for the grill
A property manager on call should you have any questions or issues during your stay.
Geusts will have access to the entire space except for a couple of closets that belong to the owners.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by text, telephone, and email at any time.
We have a one-time $35 pet fee for well-behaved dogs.
We require that the signatory guest be at least 28 years of age.
Short Term Lease/Rental Agreement for the Creek Cottage
Robyn Pollins of Peace Of Mind Woodstock, LLC., Property Manager, on behalf of Homeowners(URL HIDDEN)
The house is fully equipped and furnished.
1. This short-term vacation lease begins on at 4 P.M. on the check-in date and ends at 11 A.M. on the check-out date unless other arrangements are made with the property manager in writing.
2. Payment. The total cost the rental includes $100 for cleaning and a fully refundable $275.00 Security Deposit. The Property Manager will check the premises within 48 hours of your departure and will return your Security Deposit in full or in part according to Property Manager’s determination of whether the condition of the property is the same as prior to your stay.
3. Cancellation Policy: Should Guest(s) cancel the booking within 30 days of the Check-in Date, all funds paid plus full Security Deposit will be refunded, less a $100 Booking Fee. For cancellations less than 30 days in advance, Cleaning fee and Security Deposit will be refunded.
4. Guests responsibilities: It is fully understood that the property should be left in reasonably clean, sanitary, condition; that smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house, and that evidence of smoking inside the house will result in the forfeiture of the full Security Deposit. It is further understood that all evidence of smoking outside the house (including cigarette butts, ash, etc., will be thoroughly removed and cleaned; any remaining evidence of smoking may result in additional cleaning costs that may be deducted from the Security Deposit.
5. Any damage or breakage must be reported to Property Manager on or before the day of departure.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES: It is understood that Occupancy is to be no more than 4 (four) persons unless arrangements are made and agreed to by Property Manager through email or in writing prior to Check-in Date. It is further understood that Guest(s) are responsible for all damages.
The Property owners and managers are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Nor are the property owners or managers responsible for any loss or damage to Guest's property. Any damage incurred to the property or house furnishings will be the responsibility of the Guest.
Let it be understood that the first (Responsible) Guest name entered on this agreement as representing Guests will be the individual fully responsible for reconciling any issues, including of damage or loss.
7. PARTIES: Guests may not throw a party at the premises without express written permission of the property manager. NOISE: Although the house and grounds are private, there are neighbors in the vicinity. Guests shall respect the neighbors’ wish for peace and quiet, and not make excessive noise; otherwise, the neighbors are within their rights to call police. If noise created by guests is such that police are called to the premises, guests will forfeit their security deposit in full.
8. Indemnification: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner/Manager harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guests or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
9. Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter and should be governed by the laws of New York State.
Ovaj domaćin ima 132 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Peace of Mind Woodstock is based in Woodstock, NY, and serves Woodstock and vicinity. It was founded in 2004 to manage private homes as well as rental properties. Robyn Pollins and Toby Heilbrunn, proprietors.
Robyn Pollins holds an MBA in Finance. After working as a financial analyst in New York City for several years, she moved to Woodstock full-time in 1990. Robyn has also been a freelance copyeditor for over 25 years, and she owns Specialized Copyediting, LLC.
Toby Heilbrun is a real estate agent with Win Morrison Realty in Woodstock. She has been helping buyers and sellers find each other for over 30 years.