FOREVER MOORE offers nothing but top-of-the-line amenities and features in this expansive home on the oceanfront of one of Hatteras Island's most upscale neighborhoods. The outdoor entertaining area is unmatched with private pool, wet deck, kiddie pool, inset spa, Tiki bar, sauna and expansive seating area. Multiple gathering areas indoors, gourmet kitchen, luxurious theater room, wet bars, exercise room, seven master bedrooms, 9 full and two half baths... you can't beat this gorgeous home.
Luxury oceanfront estate with top of the line amenities. A private cleaner takes excellent care of this one-of-a-kind home.
You have the entire home and its grounds to yourself.
Interakcija s gostima
We are a professional property management company who is available to take care of any concerns you may have before, during or after your stay.
- Guests must sign a lease with Surf or Sound Realty within 3 days of making the reservation. We will provide create a guest account for you to sign your lease online. Terms and conditions of that lease are provided below for review.
- Check-in time is based on the readiness of the house. If your house is ready, we can start check-in after 4:00 pm. Please understand you may not be able to check-in until 6:00 pm on Saturdays between May 27-September 23 (5:30 pm for all other arrivals).
- This home offers Electronic Keyless Door Locks. No keys will be necessary for you to enter the home and you can by-pass the office altogether. Once your home is ready for check-in, you can go directly to the home and use the unique entry code we provide to you for entry.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS This is a vacation rental agreement under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act, which can be found in Section 42A of the North Carolina General Statutes, and many of the terms and conditions of the agreement are governed by those statutes. Surf or Sound Realty strongly encourages you to read the Act, which for your convenience may be found on our web site (URL HIDDEN) Also, incorporated within this agreement by reference, in addition to the terms set forth below, are the “Standard Terms and Conditions of Surf or Sound Realty” and “Rental Policies”, copies of which may be found on our website and in our office. The “Standard Terms and Conditions of Surf or Sound Realty” contains information regarding (I) the manner in which funds are received, deposited, and disbursed in advance of Tenant’s occupancy of the Premises (II) administrative fees permitted under G.S. 42A-17(c) (III) the rights and obligations of the Landlord and Tenant under G.S. 42A-17(b) (IV) the applicability of expedited eviction procedures (V) the rights and obligations of the Landlord or real estate broker and the Tenant upon the transfer of the rented Premises (VI) the rights and obligations of the Landlord or real estate broker and the Tenant under G.S. 41A-36 and (VII) miscellaneous obligations of the Landlord and Tenant. If you do not have access to the Internet please call our office so that we can fax or mail you a copy of the “Standard Terms and Conditions of Surf or Sound Rentals”. North Carolina law shall govern this agreement.
- 1. Advance Rent Payments Tenant understands and agrees that advance payments up to 50% of the rental amount may be disbursed to the property owner (Owner) prior to occupancy. Monies received for insurances and other fees due Agent may be disbursed prior to occupancy. All monies received by Agent in connection with rental of Premises are deposited in an interest bearing trust account with Yadkin Bank, PO Box 770, Avon, NC 27915 with interest payable to Agent. Agent is not liable to Tenant for any refunds that Owner does not return to Agent.
- 2. Cancellations If you wish to cancel your reservation after we have received your initial payment, your cancellation must be in writing. We will make every effort to re-rent the Premises, but if we are unable to do so, the full rental amount, including taxes and all applicable fees, is due and payable. If we re-rent the Premises at your same rental rate all monies you’ve paid (less the $225.00 cancellation fee, Travel Insurance and Vacation Rental Property Protection Plan premiums, if purchased, late fees and credit card service fees, if charged, and all applicable taxes) will be returned only if and when final payment is received for the new reservation. Tenant agrees to make all normally scheduled payments by the payment due date until the premises is re-rented, including those payments automatically scheduled per a selected payment plan. Tenant understands and agrees that they may not assign this agreement to another party or sublet the Premises in whole or part. In order to re-rent the premises for you it may be necessary to reduce the rental rate. Agent reserves the right to discount the rental rate for the sublease at its own discretion. Any discounts in the rental rate will reduce your refund.
- 3. Payment Due We do not send out billing notices. If a payment is not received by its scheduled due date in accordance with this lease or the Payment Election Form hereby incorporated with this lease, a $35 plus tax late fee will apply and we will consider the lease breached. We may also cancel the reservation and re-rent the Premises (see paragraph 2 “Cancellations”). Checks should be made payable to Surf or Sound Realty. Agent will charge a $35 plus tax handling fee for all credit/debit card charges, checks and bank drafts returned unpaid.
- 4. Taxes A 6.75% state sales tax and a 6% county occupancy tax are required on all rents and other fees associated with the reservation except for Travel Insurance, Accidental Rental Damage Insurance and refundable Security Deposit. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
- 5. Security Deposit Tenant understands and agrees that they are responsible for any damages to the Premises during the period of tenancy, including unauthorized utility charges, including satellite and cable television, and damages to the furnishings and household items which result from the action or inaction of the Tenant, excluding normal wear and tear. Tenant agrees that normal wear and tear does not include burns of any kind including but not limited to cigarette and cigar burns. Tenant agrees to be responsible for any items found missing from Premises following their tenancy. Please check the Premises upon your arrival and report any damages found, obvious missing items, or if maintenance or cleaning is needed. Failure to report any of these items prior to check-out could result in full or partial loss of your refundable security deposit. Damage incurred in excess of the refundable security deposit, including reasonable attorney’s fees and unauthorized utility charges, will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Tenant hereby authorizes any such costs or charges to be charged against the credit card or debited by ACH or other means from any bank account used to make any previous payments associated with your reservation. The units are carefully inspected after each rental by our cleaning staff. Your refundable security deposit will be processed and the proper amount returned to you within 45 days of your check out.
- 6. Accidental Rental Damage Insurance Tenant may elect this optional non-refundable insurance in lieu of paying the refundable security deposit of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) as shown in the cost summary of this lease. This insurance excludes the Tenant from paying for damage to Premises deemed accidental in the sole discretion of Surf or Sound Realty (please refer to Evidence of Coverage). The fee does not exempt Tenant from theft or unauthorized utility charges. If there is previous damage to Premises, it must be reported to our office upon Tenant’s arrival or Tenant will be held responsible. Tenant must notify Surf or Sound Realty of any damage to Premises during their occupancy. Tenant shall be responsible for all unreported damages and any items found missing from Premises following their occupancy. Damages not covered by this insurance, including unauthorized utility charges, including satellite and cable television, will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Tenant hereby authorizes any such costs or charges to be charged against the credit card or debited by ACH or other means from any bank account used to make any previous payments associated with your reservation. Tenant may not select this insurance after the final balance has been paid. Please initial the appropriate space on page 2 of this lease denoting your choice of the Vacation Rental Property Protection Plan or Security Deposit and pay the corresponding amount for your final payment. Agent receives a fee from the insurance company.
- 7. Check-In Check-in times are listed on page 1 of this Agreement. To avoid delays in cleaning and inspection of your rental home, it is essential that you do not go to the Premises before you are informed that it is ready for occupancy. Taking possession of the property before being given approval could result in additional delay and or charges and may make guest responsible for damage from previous tenant. Surf or Sound Realty makes every effort to prepare all units for occupancy at the given times. However, in some instances it may be necessary to delay occupancy until the unit has been properly cleaned and inspected. Tenant understands and agrees that there will be no rebate or discount for such late occupancy.
- 8. Early Check-In Availability is limited. If approved, payment of the non-refundable early check-in fee of $100 ($125 for 7+bedroom homes) for arrivals in June through September or $75 ($100 for 7+ bedroom homes) for arrivals all other times of the year, plus all applicable taxes, will gain Tenant access to a minimum of the lowest living area of the home and pool area (if applicable), including use of a full bathroom and a refrigerator by 1:00 pm on check-in day. If there is no refrigerator or full bathroom on the lowest living level, Tenant will have access to the next nearest bathroom and the kitchen refrigerator.
- 9. Check-Out Our cleaning and inspection staff depends upon your timely departure so that they can take care of preparing the Premises for the next scheduled tenants. Tenant is responsible for removing all personal belongings and completion of the items in your check-in packet including returning all furniture to original positions, vacuuming, sweeping all tile and wood floor surfaces, making beds, putting away dishes, taking out trash and placing it in the provided outside container, and closing and locking all windows and doors. Failure to follow proper check-out procedures will be the responsibility of the Tenant. Premises must be vacated by 10:00 am on the day of check-out or Tenant will be in material breach of this agreement as well as subject to a late check-out fee of $100.00 per hour (or portion thereof) of the breach. In the event that Tenant holds over, Tenant will be charged rent for the entire period necessary to complete an expedited eviction against them. Any keys not returned to the office will be subject to a $10.00 per key lost key charge. Shipping and handling charges will apply to return items left behind. Tenant hereby authorizes any such costs or charges due under this paragraph to be charged against the credit card or debited by ACH or other means from any bank account used to make any previous payments associated with your reservation.
- 10. Occupancy The maximum number of guests permitted may not exceed the intended occupancy of the home.
- 11. Rules of the House Tenant hereby acknowledges that they have read the terms and conditions of this Agreement as set forth herein, the “Standard Terms and Conditions of Surf or Sound Realty” and “Rental Policies” as may be found on our web site or at our office and that they will abide by and be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained therein.
- 12. Family Groups and Age Requirements Surf or Sound Realty rents to Family Groups only. A family group is defined as immediate and extended family (parents, children, grandparents, siblings). No fraternities, sororities, college, school, church, civic or other non-family groups are permitted. Additionally all family members less than 27 years old or younger must be supervised by at least two accompanying adults 35 years of age or older at all times during tenancy. The supervising adults must also be present at check-in and remain for the duration of this tenancy. In the event that we determine at check-in or thereafter that Tenants are not a family group or do not meet the specified age requirements, Tenant will be in material breach of this lease and will be denied access to the Premises or be subject to immediate expedited eviction and will forfeit all rents and fees paid to Surf or Sound Realty. Tenant agrees to furnish proper photo identification upon request to verify that they are the Tenant as set forth herein, that they are a family group, and that they meet the specified age requirements. These rules are strictly enforced!
- 13. Pets Pets are not permitted in most of our homes. Most homes allowing pets only permit one housebroken dog (restrictions may apply) unless additional dogs are disclosed and pre-approved at time of reservation. An additional $90 per week non-refundable pet fee plus all applicable taxes is required for each approved pet. Any non-declared or unapproved pets will be charged the standard $90 per week non-refundable pet fee as well as a $90 per week non-declared pet fee for a total of $180 per pet per week plus applicable taxes. A pet of any kind on the premises of a non-pet house is absolutely prohibited, a material breach of this agreement, grounds for expedited eviction, will cause forfeiture of all rents and fees paid, and will be charged the same $180 per pet plus the cost of full carpet cleaning and flea treatment. This rule is strictly enforced! Agent reserves the right to inspect Premises without notice to verify compliance with all pet rules. Pets are strictly prohibited in the pool or spa.
- 14. Smoking in a Non-Smoking Home If any member of your vacation party smokes, we respectfully request that you not reserve a non-smoking home. If our cleaning/inspection staff detects evidence of smoking within a non-smoking home, Tenant will be responsible for the entire cost of cleaning and deodorizing and hereby authorizes any such costs or charges to be charged against the credit card or debited by ACH or other means from any bank account used to make any previous payments associated with your reservation. Non-Smoking rules are strictly enforced.
- 15. Mobile Homes, Tents, RV’s, and Campers No mobile homes, trucks with campers, camping trailers, tents or other accommodations of any type are permitted on Premises during tenancy. Violation of this rule is a material breach of the agreement and grounds for expedited eviction.
- 16. Weddings, Receptions, and Events No weddings, receptions, parties, events, or other large gatherings which would exceed the home’s occupancy are permitted at Premises unless pre-approved in writing by Agent at time of reservation. An additional deposit and/or fee for events may be charged. Violation of these terms may result in expedited eviction per the N.C. Vacation Rental Act.
- 17. Construction New homes are constructed regularly in our area. There are no rebates or discounts given for construction occurring near or adjacent to Premises. Dare County’s noise ordinance is enforceable from 11 pm to 7 am.
- 18. Under Construction New homes that are under construction can sometimes be delayed or have listed amenities not available through no fault of the Agent/Owner. Agent/Owner obligations are limited to notification of guest, a full refund of monies received and a good faith effort by Agent to locate a replacement. Tenant waives all claims against Agent/Owner for non-completion of any property indicated as Under Construction on page 1 of this lease. Under no circumstances will Surf or Sound Realty or the Owner provide any additional monies to facilitate a transfer required due to a construction delay.
- 19. Maintenance and Repairs Every reasonable effort is made to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Please notify Surf or Sound Realty promptly of any difficulty you incur during your stay. Due to the remote nature of our area and the inability to obtain replacement parts quickly, immediate servicing of malfunctioning units often is not possible. Therefore, dishwashers, microwaves, washers, dryers, TV’s, VCR’s, DVD’s, stereos, air conditioners, hot tubs, swimming pools, and other non-essential items cannot be guaranteed to be operational. Surf or Sound Realty, upon notice by Tenant, will make every effort to have such items repaired as quickly as possible. Replacements are not provided. There will be no rebates or discounts. Owner and/or Agent shall have the right to inspect Premises during tenancy and make repairs during the rental period.
- 20. Pools and Spas Pools and Spas are to be used at the Tenant’s and their guest’s own risk. Spas are prepared for Tenant’s use prior to arrival. Should the spa become unsanitary at Agent’s discretion, the spa will be shut down for the remainder of the stay or Tenant may pay an additional fee to have the spa dumped and refilled. Please see posted rules of use to avoid unsanitary conditions. Pool heaters are set to 80 degrees, but pool temperature cannot be guaranteed.
- 21. Access to Premises If Premises is listed for sale, Tenant agrees, with four hours notice, to allow access to Premises for prospective buyers, inspectors and appraisers.
- 22. Hurricanes and Travel Insurance If a mandatory evacuation is ordered by Dare County, Tenant agrees to follow Hurricane Policy and Procedures as directed by Agent and then evacuate as instructed. Failure to do so will constitute an act of trespass. Owner or Agent provides NO REFUNDS DUE TO HURRICANES OR HURRICANE EVACUATION. Instead, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance, as noted on page 1 of this Agreement. The insurance amount is shown on page 1 of this lease and is non-refundable. You may decline coverage by initialing the appropriate space on page 1 of this Agreement and paying the adjusted amount. Insurance cannot be purchased after final payment has been made. The Travel Insurance terms and conditions are made and administered by the insurer (please refer to a copy of their Description of Coverage for specific information). Agent receives a fee from the insurance company.
- 23. Limitations of Remedies, Damages and Indemnity Surf or Sound Realty is acting as Agent for, and on behalf of, the Owner of the Premises. The Premises may or may not be owned by a North Carolina Real Estate Licensee. All reservations are contingent upon the homeowner making the given time period available for rental. In the event Agent is unable to deliver possession of Premises to Tenant under this lease agreement because of the Owner’s use of the specified lease period, Tenant hereby agrees that their sole remedy is a full refund of any and all rents, fees, taxes and refundable security deposits made to Agent, and that Tenant will hold harmless Agent and Owner for any consequential or secondary damages that Tenant suffers due to the unavailability of Premises, including but not limited to expenses incurred as a result of travel, or renting alternative housing. Owner is responsible for all refunds of advance rental payments made by tenant. If Premises is unavailable for occupancy due to mandatory evacuation or inaccessible due to storms or storm damage, no refunds will be given. Please see paragraph 22 of this Agreement entitled “Hurricanes and Travel Insurance”. Tenant also agrees that in the case of a double booking, Tenant is only entitled to the full refund of all consideration previously tendered by Tenant. Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the Owner and his Agent from and against all liability for injury to the person of the Tenant or to any member of their household resulting from any cause whatsoever, except for such personal injury caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of the Owner or Agent. Tenant shall not be entitled to any refund due to unfavorable weather, voluntary or mandatory evacuation, or disruption of utility services (including phone, internet, and cable TV). Tenant agrees to be responsible for any necessary repairs due to their intentional or negligent acts or failure to act as well as any pet damage.
- 24. Separability of Provisions If by operation of law any provision of this agreement is or becomes unenforceable, all remaining lawful provisions shall be enforceable.
- 25. Airbnb A commission to Airbnb has been paid from the amount of rent paid by Tenant.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Surf or Sound Realty is a small, family-owned business managing vacation homes on Hatteras Island, part of the pristine Cape Hatteras National Seashore just south of Nags Head on The Outer Banks of North Carolina. Regularly found on Top Ten lists for the Best Beaches in America, Hatteras Island’s beaches and villages are quiet, family friendly and picturesque.
Since 1978, we have offered weekly premier Hatteras Island vacation rentals from single family beach cottages to expansive oceanfront estates with a wide range of luxury amenities. Our homes are individually owned by folks like you, and come equipped with all the comforts of home.
We serve thousands of happy Outer Banks vacationers every year and look forward to seeing you at the beach this year! Contact us for more information about our beautiful Hatteras Island vacation rentals on the Outer Banks today!