Top floor brand new, high quality 95 m2 duplex apartment, 22 m2 belcony, in the newly built Le Grand Paradis residence only a few minutes walk from Chamonix center. It has 4 bedrooms, and can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests, a fully equipped kitchen, a fire place, a large balcony facing Mont Blanc with electric BBQ, 2 bathrooms, designated underground parking space, ski locker with boot heater and communal utility room with washing machine and dryer and much more. Real wow experience.
- DAMAGE, BREAKAGES & LOSS Please report any damage that you find to us within 24 hours of arrival, otherwise it will be assumed that the damage was caused by yourselves. We understand that accidents happen and would not make any charge for a broken glass or chipped plate, but we must make charges where more serious damage has occurred. For lost keys, we must replace the lock for which you will be charged, plus replacement keys and time up to a maximum of 250 Euros.
- NOISE AND NUISANCE Please respect your neighbors, many of whom are residents, by keeping noise and nuisance to a minimum. We ask that you take care to be quiet when returning to the property late at night and not to play music loudly at any time. If we receive a complaint from a neighbor or other 3rd party, we reserve the right to evict you and/or charge your card to compensate the affected party.
- HOUSE RULES - no smoking in the accommodation - do not discard cigarette butts on or over the balcony - no ski boots or heavy outdoor footwear to be worn inside - no pets, unless by prior arrangement - no bikes inside the apartment – store to designed place.
- DAY OF DEPARTURE - vacate the property by 10 am, unless through prior arrangement - leave the property tidy - strip the beds and leave linen in a pile (where applicable) - wash up and put away all crockery etc. - please respect the neighbors, no noise or nuisance - take rubbish to nearest bins - return keys to designated place.
- INVENTORY AND INSPECTION RECORD An inventory and inspection Record has been provided for the Tenants’ use. Only after this has been filled out (within the 3-day time limit) will the Landlord take any action to complete necessary repairs. Landlord warrants that all major systems will be functional and in good repair at the time of possession. Light switches, wall plugs, doors, windows, faucets, drains, locks, toilets, sinks, etc. will either be in working order or will be repaired once the Tenants have completed the Inspection and Inventory Record. Tenants are encouraged to report any necessary repairs, no matter how slight, in writing, but they are advised that Landlord does not normally repair or replace nonfunctional items such as paint, carpets, etc., every time a property changes possession. Those items are scheduled for repair/replacement at regular intervals regardless of tenant turnover.
- RENTAL REGULATIONS XC Chamonix representative will meet you on your arrival. They’ll will also meet you when you check out. Inform XC Chamonix your arrival and departure times. Tenant is obligated to tell the landlord, if rental circumstances chance during their stay. Example if more tenants stay at the apartment than agreed. If tenant ends their stay before agreements ending date (no money refunded). Tenant is not allowed to rent this apartment, or part of the apartment to 3rd participant. If this happens, landlord is authorized to terminate the contract immediately and no money will be refunded. Landlord has to be informed of who is staying in the apartment.
Od 1. Prosinac 2017. - 28. Veljača 2018. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 79 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Sari and Nico, Team XC Chamonix is happy to welcome to Nicos hometown Chamonix-Mont Blanc, Or to Saris hometown Helsinki. We love mountains, sea, skiing, biking, hiking and outdoors in general. We can provide you all the information you need, to help you to get the most out of your stay in Chamonix France or Helsinki Finland. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We speak Finnish, French, English, Swedish and bit of Spanish. À bientôt!