This lovely house only 15 minutes from the center of Copenhagen is perfect for large groups of all ages. There's beds for 6 people and space to add another 2.
We offer the privacy of your own room with the comfort of cooking at home or eating out in the garden.
The house is big and at the same time cozy. W have put special attention since we moved in to create a space full of light and personality, with warm details from my culture and of course the great Danish clean and traditional design.
All the rooms have a view to the garden and one direct access. The kitchen is big and fully equipped to receive comfortably a large group of happy people.
During the summer, in the garden we have a hammock, and a table big enough for 10 people. You are welcome to cook and eat at home. The rooms for rent are across our private space, so you'll feel plenty of privacy and at the same time have hosts to help you in anything you need for a pleasant stay in the city.
Interakcija s gostima
We are a friendly international couple. Noah is a Creative Developer from Denmark and Elsie a Social and Cultural Development Specialist from Peru.
We love art, Noah is a musician and Elsie an illustrator.
We'll be happy to help in whatever we can during your stay in Denmark. From sharing information to making sure you arrive safely to your destination.
We both love meeting new people and talking about life and nonsense :-)
We trust that we can find a responsible group who will enjoy their time here and take care of our home like we do with the places we visit. That's why we will take very seriously all inquiries and try to know better who comes before their arrival.
- We value no noise from 19:00 hrs. to 6:00 in the morning
- No shoes inside the house (Danish costume)
- There is no smocking inside the house
- Once you book, we'll contact you by e-mail with basic guidelines and helpful information for your stay in the city.
- We have tenants in the sane property who we share with the entrance and garden (none of the rooms on this listing though). They have a little.
- Please be responsive! It is not a good idea to book and then "disappear" until few hours before your arrival.
- We are flexible, but we also appreciate respectful behaviour. If your plans change, let us know. If something is not what you expected, please, let us know! This way we can get better at hosting other guests, and hopefully we'll understand each other, having a nice time during your stay. It should be as fun for you as for us ;-)
- The regular check-in and checkout time is 12:00 hrs. We are flexible as long as we timely agree before your arrival. If you don't let us know before, we will expect arrival and departure at those hours.
- Don't forget to give back the keys.
- Parties are not allowed, unless otherwise agreed.
- You'll receive the house very tidy and clean and we expect to have it back in the same condition as you found it.
- You can use the spaces shown in the photos. To keep it a happy experience, let's respect each other's privacy.
Ovaj domaćin ima 29 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I'm a 31 year old Peruvian living in Denmark with my Danish husband. I'm into arts and crafting, but I've worked for over 10 years in the international development sector, hoping to contribute to making this a better world, for all people, regardless of where they come from.
I love traveling, watching movies, reading, crafting, and being in contact with nature as much as possible.