PRIVATE top floor one bedroom self-catering penthouse with City Views!
4th floor walk-up loft with large balcony and stunning views. Enjoy use of kitchen, private bathroom and easy access to public transport.
Before you 'request to book', please scroll down to 'ask host a question' and introduce yourself, tell us about yourself and your trip. We want to know a little about our guests before we accept . :)
Fabulous East London location!
Perfect for friends or small family.
This is a very quiet house so not ideal for noisy party-people unfortunately. Fantastic transport links!
I am an artist and live below, this is normally my workspace where I do photoshoots and use the space as a 'greenroom' for the talent. When we have guests we make it comfortable and cozy! You might see an odd prop or two while you are here, as I mentioned it's a working space, but we keep it minimal so there will be plenty of space. It's not a sterile hotel, not perfectly decorated, and could probably do with a little feng shui organisation, but the light and space is very welcoming and the view is GREAT! If you are happy in an artist's workspace with all the character that comes with it, then you'll love our loft.
There are quirks as it an addition built on top of an old factory, but that makes it charming. It is however centrally heated with modern appliances, so very comfortable.
You can see a photo of both beds, the air bed is only there on request for larger bookings. Otherwise, stretch out and do some yoga! :)
Smoking and dining allowed on the balcony with a great view!
• Capacious and relaxing 4th floor furnished apartment with character and abundant natural light.
• Large bedroom with morning sun
• One modern bathroom with sink, shower and bath.
• Large Western facing balcony with BBQ, plants, herbs and flowering shrubs.
• Long Eastern facing balcony along the bedroom with flowering shrubs.
• Modern kitchen with with high quality appliances throughout: gas cooker and electric oven, cookware, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, vacuum cleaner, etc
Located on a quiet Whitechapel street with small parks either side of property
Sorry but there is not a lift/elevator in the building. This flat is on the 4th floor, but the stairways are quite wide and there is a security buzzer for remote entry.
You have full access to the entire flat apart from one office which is a separate room with a separate entrance for us. Everywhere else is yours to enjoy privately!
What you get:
• One large bedroom with king bed (sleeps 2)
• Optional deluxe large airbed (sleeps 2)
• Flatscreen TV
• All linen: bedding, towels, etc
• Toiletries and even a toothbrush if you forgot yours! :)
• Ironing board and iron
• Got a little one? We have a cot as well.
• Full upscale self-catering facilities.
Optional iPhone with local data plan attached available on request
Interakcija s gostima
Cem and I live downstairs, but we have very busy lives and are usually not home much during the day. We will occasionally come up to water plants and take care of guest needs. Occasionally we have made family meals with our guests, which is always fun. Just let us know your needs and wishes.
- If you are having several extra guests over for a meal or a drink, please just let me know.
- I like my neighbours and I want them to continue to like me. Any noise/music, etc needs to wrap up around 11pm and you just have to be really respectful of the surroundings, especially when on the balcony, etc. it's a fun place, but my neighbours have lives and jobs that shouldn't be interrupted.
- Also, this is my home so you will see things of mine around. It's not sterile like a hotel, it's full of things I love and use daily. Just be aware of them and have children be mindful.
- I want us to treat each other like old friends!
Ovaj domaćin ima 93 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
I live here with my partner Cem . Before there was AirBNB, I was a host in my various apartments using CL, friend’s networks and word of mouth to find visitors. I’ve shared my flats in Manhattan, Los Angeles and Paris for over 15 years. I absolutely love hosting and making friends worldwide. Now I live in London and I’m happy to say, living in the biggest residence I’ve had yet to date! I LOVE where our flat is located and I love the space itself. I spend half my life traveling in and out of hotels, so I try to combine the conveniences they offer but with the homeliness of a friend.
I’m extremely social, and there’s nothing I enjoy more than helping you make the most of your trip by suggesting restaurants, events and little pieces of joy I have discovered myself around the area. I can help put together the extra little bits to make this a special occasion for you.
I also know when people need their own space., and I can afford you lots of it. I’m an American, originally from Southern California, but who is now a local of the entire world so I can be accommodating to any culture or taste, I absolutely revel in the differences between us all. Cem is Danish and Mau the cat comes from Russia.
Me personally, I'm a film buff and into all sorts of music, a major foodie and I cook up a storm if you like homemade dinners, I come from a family of chefs. I I keep on hand 22 different types of chilies. I also really love shoes. Some may say I have an addiction! I have a decent sized vinyl record collection and a good library of books. Since I was a teenager I have been in many touring bands and slept on more couches across the globe than I can remember. It's nice to pay back that karma finally!
As I am a freelance artist, and our home is also my work hub. I'm frequently making something so you'll see works in progress, and tools out regularly.
Any other thoughts, just ask! I will get back to you asap!