a 2 STOREY COTTAGE in a 2 LEVEL GARDEN, in a lovely rustic style: terracotta tiles and substantial wooden beam ceilings, in a beautiful, secluded setting.
- 2 gorgeous DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS
- 2 SITTING AREAS, 2 FIREPLACES
- DINING AREA
- BUILT-IN fully equipped KITCHEN with FIREPLACE
- LCD TV, WIFI, washing machine and dishwasher; 2 fridges;
- Outdoor eating table with chairs;
- Garden deckchairs;
USE of the communal POOL at the nearby Hotel du Charme, LA GHIRLANDA
- 11.8 USE OF THE PROPERTY Having the Owner ensured that a clear guide of the property (both in English and in Italian) is available and that all installations have been duly pre-checked and regularly maintained, the Traveller becomes the custodian of the property and therefore he will preserve it with the diligence of the good family’s father. All appliances must be used after having either read or received the instructions from the House Keeper. Should any malfunction of appliances or accessory occur during the Traveller’s stay, he must inform the House Keeper immediately. 11.9 In case of negligence, misuse use of the property and its belongings and the rules for a good behaviour are not respected by the Traveller, causing damage to the building and/or house’s furniture and/or to the House Staff’s work, inside or outside the property (neighbourhood included), the Owner shall be entitled at his sole judgement to terminate the lease and ask the Traveller to leave the property, without any repayment obligation. 11.10 Any commercial, profitable and/or unlawful use of the property shall be reported to the authorities and legally prosecuted. 11.11 Pets (dogs only) are welcome, only prior to the Owner’s authorization when reserving the property, providing that they’re house-trained, well behaved and kept under control. Travellers are requested to not allow their pets to damage or stain any piece of furniture and/or upholstery, blankets, etc. and not allow them on sofas, beds and/or bathtubs. Under no circumstances the house towels, cushions, pillows can be for the pet’s use. Travellers will have carried their own towels and bed for their pet. Our experience have demonstrated that dogs inevitably create extra cleaning work, therefore an extra charge of € 50,00 per pet per week will be applied. Pet owners are kindly requested to keep the garden clean from pet’s dirt and prevent their pets from making pee on the nearby lawns or garden and house porticos. Cats are not allowed 11.12 Being in the country-side, toilets must be used for the disposal of any material other than toilet paper. 11.13. Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources and should be used sparingly. 11.14. Doors and windows must be kept secure at night and when away from the property, also to prevent local fauna to enter the house. 11.15 The Traveller, having received a timetable of the regular Staff’s visit, shall allow the Owner and/or his delegate to have access to the house for purposes of repair and/or inspection, prior to notice. The Owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. 11.16. OWNER’S LIABILITY The Owner and the House Staff are not responsible in anyway for any personal injury incurred by anyone in the Traveller’s party, within the property, both indoors and outdoors. 11.17 The Owner and the House Staff are not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuable or personal items. The Traveller and his guests are encouraged not to bring any valuable items in the house. 11.18 The Owner declares that the house complies with all relevant rental and cadastral norms and laws and that all certificates (house liability insurance policy, certificate of habitability, APE, hydraulic system etc.) have been regularly issued according to law. 11.19 While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the property details, the Traveller accepts the fact that some items could be missing due to an eventual damage of the previous tenant. The Owner shall endeavour to replace the missing item as soon as possible. 11.20 Any dispute concerning the execution of this Agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Perugia.
- 11.3 CHECK-IN Is carried out between 15:00 and 21:00. The Traveller will have previously received both the road instructions and the contact nr. of the House Keeper/Manager. The Traveller is required to advise on the presumed time of arrival and on eventual delays. At check-in all necessary Forms will have been signed and the content and functions of the property and its facilities will be explained to the Traveller, who will receive two sets of keys. Delayed Check-ins: 11.3 A surcharge of € 50,00 for check-ins later than 21:00 11.4 A surcharge of € 100,00 for check-ins later than 22:00, as this implies all procedures to be carried out the day after. 11.5 Check-ins on holidays will be charged € (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Check-ins are not possible anytime after 23:00. 11.4 Not later than the check-in the Traveller shall hand over the security deposit and the final cleaning/laundry fee (P#6, P#9.3, above). 11.5 PROPERTY CONDITIONS Upon arrival, the Owner ensures that both the house, its accessories and the garden are properly clean and manicured to high standards. 11.6 CHECK-OUTS take place at 9:00 am on the departure day: 11.6.1. The Traveller will allow one hour for the property inspection by the House Manager/Keeper and will leave the house not later than 10:00 am, unless differently pre-arranged with the Owner or his Appointee. 11.6.2. The Traveller is required to allow the necessary time for the checking-out procedures, making sure that at 9 am the house is as tidy as it was at his arrival and clear from any personal belongings. 11.6.3. It is possible to check-out on the previous evening, should the Traveller have to leave early on the departure date, having advised the Owner or his Appointee accordingly. 11.6.4. Not later than the check-out, the Traveller must pay eventual damages and all outstanding extra costs accrued (P#9 & 10 above) 11.6.5. The Traveller will recover the security deposit in full (P#6 above) providing that no damages have been made.
Lived in Umbria for over 14 years totally fallen in love with this area.
Built a contemporary house in the woods with a wonderful view over Todi and the Tiber Valley, decided to make it possible that foreigners could also enjoy these emotions and scents.
Since 2012 set up a business on managing on-line booking of special houses in special places, a sort of inspired rental concept, mainly in Umbria and Tuscan coast.
My aim is to have just a few selection of houses to offer to travelers who are looking for a special experience.
My idea is to support the travelers in all their needs and make sure they have all the necessary information to spend a holiday as travelers and not tourists.
My passions are nature, music, architecture and sports, such as pilates, mountain-biking, windsurfing but, most of all, walking in the woods with my dog.
I now live between Rome, Todi and Ansedonia (Monte Argentario) where I base my Summer office.
I am divorced and live with my special boys (12 and 15 years old), a loving German shepherd and two cats...