Beautifully restored and equipped 18th century mill in the heart of Drome Provencale for relaxing holidays with family and friends , ideally located in a quiet residential area close to the old town of Saint-Paul and all amenities.
- We will do our best to ensure that you have the best experience during your stay.In return, we will ask you to read through and comply to the house rules on display in the mill at your arrival.
- We are pleased that our guests can enjoy a great time with friends and family, but this is not a party house. Music must be switched off and noise kept to the minimum after 11 pm in respect for the neighbours.
- Pets are allowed under certain conditions. Please contact us.
- The mill can accomodate up to 10 people. Please contact us if you are a group of more than 10 people, as conditions and additional fees apply.
- We provide you with linen and bath towels for free. We can also provide you with bed sheets, but it will involve an additional fees (4 euros per single bed / 8 euros per double bed). Please let us know in advance if you require them.
- The cleaning fees are mandatory.
I'm a French/Australian professional, originally from the south of France, where we would be very pleased to have you in our place. My sister and brother in law are true Saint-Paul-Ttois-Chateaux locals and live next door to the mill, so they will welcome you therel. Looking forward to hearing from you!