Thank you for you review. Gladly comment on it:
1. The description of the listing clearly states that the lift in the building is not working. The apartment is on the THIRD floor (although the guest mentions that it's on the fifth floor). No comments:)
2. The furniture can be clearly seen on the photos, yes it is used but in a good condition. The electrical appliances are also used but are all in working condition apart from the TV which is not even mentioned as existing in the apartment description.
3. The 'strong odor' seems to appear as a result of the garbage collected by the guests in the apartment during their stay (the reason I did not mention it when leaving my initial review to the guests was a belief that it is a host's responsibility to tidy up the place after guests, and not leaving any negative reviews that would affect their future trips).
4. Finally, the big one cocroach found by the guests in the kitchen. Here is the link about the insects that live outdoors in Cyprus: (Website hidden by Airbnb) In short the article gives information on the insects that live in Cyprus and explains that their occasional presence in one's household has nothing to do with its level of cleaniness.
5. Based on the things mentioned in this response, I would reccommend guests to read the descriptions of the listings more attentively and not to express the views on the cleaniness of the place based on their personal subjective experiences.