Peaceful house with lots of wood and large quiet garden. Large uncluttered double bedroom overlooking garden. Great place from which to explore Brighton or the quieter Shoreham & Shoreham Beach. Bus stop for Brighton two minutes away and 20 minutes into Brighton and Hove, but you can get out of the hurly-burly at the end of the day. Free, safe, on road parking. The South Downs are on your doorstep with lots of beautiful walking.
The garden bedroom is a lovely, bright double room overlooking the garden. It is clear, with no personal belongings and with large and very comfortable, proper sprung mattress, double bed. Cotton duvet and sheets, all cleaned in non-biological washing powder (no allergies). It's quiet (apart from the birds), so you can get a good rest. And if you need excitement, you can go into Brighton and then come back and recover. Brighton Festival is in May with too many events to see.
Lots of space to sit and eat in the garden and open fires in the summer. There is a well stocked Co-op supermarket just around the corner (4 mins walk) and if you like to shop there is one of the enormous Tesco's, enormous Marks and Spencer's and a Next, just 8 minutes walk away.
Guests have their own double private room. And use of the dining room to relax and use of kitchen by request although don't eat meat, so prefer not cooking meat in the house although cold and cooked meats fine. Shared bathroom with good proper drench shower.
Interakcija s gostima
I can give advise on lots of places to visit, both in the city and on the Downs.
- Not really into raves, but anything else probably okay. The vibe at the house is pretty peaceful so it kind of feels that kind of a house. Guests welcome to spend time in the garden and even do some gardening!
- Smoking in the garden isn't a problem.
- Breakfast is help yourself cereal and tea, coffee and toast.
- Suitable for single person or couple
* I've already put this on main message