Our elegant two bedroom two bathroom apartment is centrally located on a quiet street in the central Melbourne.
2 minutes walk to Victoria Market.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTINGS:
The sofa bed is like a single bed and for one person only.
If you travel with your little ones (Less than 2 years old), please let us know. We can provide the travel cot for infants. Maximum 2 infants.
- When late check-in, there will be a safety box located in the specific location not far away from the apartment. Please contact us prior your arrival.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the host in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
-Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- **NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING**. If any smoking is made on the premises an up to $500 fine will be charged to the guest.
- The host take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay.
- Check-out time is 10.00am.
- Dishes should be cleaned and rubbish removed. The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- The tenant is obliged to take care of the flat and look after it and is obliged to keep the accommodation in the same condition as found on arrival.
- Please be aware that makeup and spray tan is very difficult to remove from our linen and white bath towels. A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning & make up and greasy burnt saucepans.
- The tenant is obliged to compensate for any damage or loss occurring in the accommodation due to his own fault or the fault of accompanying persons. To avoid additional cleaning charges dishes should be cleaned properly including grease build up and burns on pans. Excess food & rubbish should be disposed of Finger prints and food spillages caused by infants must be cleaned also.
- Please note that there is no need to clean bed linen or towels as these will be professionally laundered. Keys may be left in the apartment or returned personally, by arrangement.
Service Apartment Provider. Passionate and Friendly.