This is the PERFECT family reunion destination, in the PERFECT setting, and the most UNFORGETTABLE and UNIQUE experience your family will ever have.
This listing is for the ENTIRE resort which can sleep up to 38 GUESTS!! In addition to staying in the six cabooses there is also a large home on the resort, called the Grand Victorian Hotel. This home has 6 bedrooms and 5 and a half bathrooms that can accommodate 14 guests and is decorated with antiques from the Victorian Era.
***Please note that we will send you a revised reservation with SALES TAX. Airbnb does not collect tax***
7 night minimum during summer months with Saturday changeover. If renting from Nov. 1 - mid March, you are only renting the main house because we winterize the cabooses.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 5 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. CST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out PLEASE.
2. This is a NON SMOKING resort. If it is discovered that smoking is present, you will be asked to leave the premises immediately and will forfeit the entire rent and deposit. This is a no tolerance policy with NO EXCEPTIONS. Please adhere to this policy. If there is a lingering smell of smoke that requires ozonation, removal of carpet or any other special procedures, you will be responsible for payment of damages and any attorney's cost associated with collecting these funds. Smoking is permitted outdoors ONLY. You will also be responsible for proper disposal of cigarette butts or a $25 fee per each cigarette butt found on the property will be deducted from your deposit. Please provide your own ashtrays for disposal of ashes.
3. Pets are NOT permitted at Caboose Junction Resort under any conditions unless prior arrangements have been made with the Owner. Only NON-SHEDDING dogs will be considered. A refundable pet deposit of $500 and a $250 pet fee per pet will be required if there is an exception made. Dogs must be on a 10 ft or less leash at all times. The renter is required to pick up all pet waste. A pet can be removed from the premises if the Owner deems at any time the pet becomes a nuisance or receives any complaints from neighbors. The dog(s)will be boarded or brought to a location by the Owner and the renter will be responsible to pay the boarding fees incurred.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $1000 is required. This must be received in order to confirm a reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within twenty-one (21) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to all units or their contents, beyond normal wear and tear;
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. There is no sign of the units being smoked in;
c. All debris, trash and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned;
d. All keys are left in the lock box and the homes are left locked;
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure;
f. NO linens, accessories or items are lost or damaged. All sheets are removed from any beds that were used and placed in the laundry room;
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out;
h. NO damage to the dock or slips;
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by Steve Faria or White River Ranch LLC.
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 90 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the property rental. Please make payments in the form of a Major Credit Card, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to "Chalets on Table Rock Lake". The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT (50%) is due Thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation and refund of deposit, and will incur a $49 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than ninety (90) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 20% cancellation fee of the reservation amount. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, or that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. This property is currently listed for sale. If the home would happen to sell and the new buyer does not honor the reservation, you will receive a full refund plus an additional 10% of the rental rate that has been paid. You can choose to purchase travel insurance separately via a third party.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change which results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to fifty(50) persons. If it is found that additional guests are staying on property without consent, there will be a $50 fee per person per day assessed and you can be asked to leave the premises immediately. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY and a 4 Night Minimum over any major holidays.
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is reserved for less than Three days, the guest will be charged the Three-night rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, it is available at an additional cost. We do require that guests provide their own beach towels for use outdoors. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken outside the units.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. However, if you have already confirmed the reservation with a deposit, your rental rates will not change from the agreement amount.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, please visit (URL HIDDEN) for details.
15. RVs are not allowed on the property unless prior permission has been granted by the Owner.
16.OUTDOOR FURNITURE-When the patio table umbrella is not in use please close and secure it with the attached rope. Damage has occurred to the umbrellas and tables when the umbrellas have been left open during high winds. Damage caused by not closing and securing the umbrellas will be deducted from your deposit. A good rule to follow is to always close and secure the umbrella any time it is not in use.
17. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
The Faria Family has vacationed on Table Rock Lake for over 30 years. For the past 18 years, they have created some everlasting memories with their four beautiful daughters vacationing on beautiful Table Rock Lake. They drew much closer as a family because of these special times. In 2010 they had a huge desire to have other families, as they have, experience fun, relaxing and family bonding memories that Table Rock lake provides. In 2011, they were greatly blessed to have been able to purchase their first lakefront resort called Chalets on Table Rock Lake where they built beautiful lakefront homes that large families can get together. With the overwhelming demand that the Chalet resort has received, the Faria family has now broke ground on the new WaterMill Cove Resort located in Branson Missouri.