This rental is very unique as compared to others! We are a working horse farm with a beautiful spanish style home to share with guests. All proceeds will go to support our nonprofit which supports Veterans and their families through equine therapy. We are nestled in the countryside of Lancaster Pennsylvania and located about 30 minutes away from many of Lancaster county's attractions. Please read about our space to find out why we are unique.
Whether you come by yourself or with four other guests the rate remains the same and all bookings are private to one party. There are three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have their own bathroom. The guest room with the single bed does not have its own bathroom but can be shared with other two bathrooms for showering. There is a half bathroom off of the living room. The rest of the house is a shared space with the two farm personnel. The pool is a shared space with myself or a farm volunteer. The pool is not private, however when guests are here we do limit the number of other people who might use the pool to around 2 or 3. Guests are usually the only ones at the pool and it is very infrequent that 2 or 3 others will use it. There are no lifeguards for the pool and all guests are responsible for their own safety and as well as any family members. The two farm personnel who live in separate parts of the large house help maintain the property as well as the house. One gentlemen is 53 and he is our Farm Operations Director. The other gentleman is 80 and he is our landscape assistant. They are very helpful to guests if needed. However, they are hardly ever there (because they are working outside) so the whole house will feel like yours for your trip!!
Guests are welcome to the entire property. We do run an equine-assisted therapy program on the farm for veterans and their families so there may be times when visiting the horses will have to wait until therapy sessions are over. The therapy sessions take place in the barn or in the fields. No sessions take place in the house. The name of our nonprofit equine program is Building Bridges Foundation. Please know that by staying at the Building Bridges House you are helping to support our Veteran's and their families as all monies earned are deposited directly into our nonprofit organization.
Interakcija s gostima
We have a Farm Operations Director who would be available to help guests if needed.
1. The number of guests on the reservation are the number of guests that can be at the house. No additional guests are permitted throughout your stay.
2. Absolutely no parties!
3. Loud music is prohibited.
4. Quiet time starts at 10 pm.
5. Thermostat setting is not changeable
6. When central air is on all windows and doors need to be closed.
7. Occupied bedrooms are private for guests and for residents of the house. Residents do not go in to guest rooms and guests are not to go into resident's room.
8. House lights and pool lights need to be turned off every night when not in use. Small light in kitchen is left on as a night light.
9. You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of your family members when using the pool. There are no lifeguards.
10. Guests who do not cooperate with house rules will be asked to leave with no refund.