3 stories home on 2 acres, in a private cove connected to a 600+ acres lake. Possibility to borrow kayaks and canoe to explore the lake, its islands and sandbars. Lots of opportunities to observe wildlife, including eagles, egresses, turtles, deers and more. Many activities for all ages: outlet stores, story land, local restaurants...
We enjoy welcoming our guests to our home in New Hampshire. Our guest room has a full bed available for 1 or 2 guest(s). We also have an extra mattress for kids (no cost for bringing kids) and room in the finished basement. The home is next to conservation land. The home has a large deck, a dock, a small beach-like area and lots of forest / land. Kayaks and a canoe as well as life jackets are available at no cost. Fishing can be discussed but requires a temporary license. We sometimes take guests on boat rides, when possible.
Driving distance (30 to 60 minutes) to lake Winnipesaukee (boat cruise on a 44,000 acres lake), North Conway (outlet stores), Kittery (outlet stores), Wolfeboro, Ossipee, King Pine (skiing) and Ogunquit (scening town in Maine, on the ocean). 90 to 120 minutes from Boston.
Please note that the water in the lake is down from 9/15 to 4/15 each year.
Finished basement with TV / desk / toys, 1 st floor with your room, kitchen, living room, deck, mud room. We have our bedrooms on the second floor.
We can check in guests on Friday nights, Saturday anytime and Sunday anytime. If you would like to check in on a different day, please let us know and we can try to accommodate.
- we provide the bath towels
- the bed will be made
- the place is clean (please leave your shoes near the entry way / we can provide clean slippers)
- we provide breakfast
- we can clear a shelf in the fridge for your food
- you can use the kitchen (fridge, microwave, toaster oven and stove)
- we are happy to provide directions / activities
- ideally, let us know your estimated arrival / departure times so that we can plan accordingly
- it is a relaxed / informal setting, come as you are!
- you are welcome to use our kayaks, canoe and paddles / life jackets
Od 25. Svibanj 2017. - 30. Lipanj 2018. minimalni boravak je 14 noćenja.
I have been living in New England since 1998 and I am originally from Paris, France. I am a technology and strategy advisor to large companies and am a partner at Harmeda, a strategy consulting firm.