Best points about the property:
- Breathtaking River and City Views
- Perfect location
- Tastefully decorated
- Brand new construction
- Modern design
Means of access:
- Very central location with all public transportation at the doorstep (metro, train, airport).
- One minute walking distance to one of the most upscale Lisbon Shopping Malls, Gardens and the Marina, Restaurants, Bars & Entertainment (Casino, Aquarium, Pav Atlantico, Movie Theatres, Concert Halls).
- Easy access to historic downtown.
- It is also a 5 min cab drive from the airport
- Parque das Nações e 5 minutes away from the Vasco da Gama bridge that heads south to the Algarve region and just a couple of miles from the A1 freeway to Oporto (the second city in Portugal).
Hints and tips from the owner:
- Parque das Nações is full of entertainment options. If you are looking for music concerts, sports or other cultural events this is the ideal place for you. From the MTV Awards and international pop stars shows to the NATO summit and international business fairs, you will have it all at walking distance. Furthermore, the Lisbon Casino is just 100 meters away and offers free weekly music shows and a handful of other entertainments. It is a 2 min walk to the FIL event center and other business facilities. "