❤No Cleaning Fee. Free Parking. Great Amenities.❤
2 Bed/2 Bath
Master - King
2nd Bedroom - 2 Twins OR 1 King
Living Room - Queen Murphy Bed
· Private Hot Tub on Deck
· Satellite TV
· DVD Player
· Stereo w/CD
· Safety Deposit Box
· Swim-up Bar
· Tanning Pool
· Outdoor Spa
· Tennis Court
· Shuffleboard Court
· Putting Green
· Convenience Store
· Liquor Store
· BBQ Grills
· Rec Center
· Activities Desk
Two Bedroom Twin: King in master, 2 twins (or 1 king) in second bedroom, queen murphy bed in living area. Two 3/4 bathrooms. Unit has a hot tub on the deck. Maximum occupancy 6.
Full Kitchen: Unit includes refrigerator, sink, range, dishwasher and all cooking utensils.
Resort Name: Worldmark by Wyndham Coral Baja
Resort Address: Carretera Transpeninsular Kilometro 29, San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur 23405, Mexico
In Addition To Amenities Listed Above, Every Unit Includes:
· Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths and bath mats
· Pool towels
· Bath soap
· Dish soap
· Dishwasher soap (when there is a dishwasher)
· Laundry soap (for in-unit and on-site laundry facilities)
· Dishes, drinking glasses, wine glasses, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, pots & pans, some assorted small appliances such as toaster, coffee maker, hand mixer and microwave
· Place mats
· Grill tools for resorts with grills on decks
· Bed-joiners for twin beds are available by request at every resort
· Limited number of portable cribs is available by request at every resort
* Unit is located in Phase 2 in the back building. No ocean views. May have road noise. *
There are many features and amenities you can access during your stay OR if you arrive prior to check-in OR after check-out. There is a large recreation center on the property and you can use any of the other amenities while you wait.
Inside the rec center, you will find pool tables, ping pong, fitness facility and a large sitting area.
Outside of the rec center, there are shuffleboard and tennis courts for your enjoyment. You can access the hot tubs and/or pool until 10pm.
Complimentary tennis racquets, ping-pong paddle and more are available for check-out in the office.
Check-in time is 4 PM but MANY times Wyndham will let you check-in earlier. If by chance you are not allowed to check in earlier, Wyndham will hold your bags for you at reception. They will usually give early-arriving guests access to the shared resort amenities listed above for your pleasure while you wait.
Upon departure, check-out time is 12 noon. If you ask reception, sometimes may extend your check-out to 12:30PM. You must get approval from the front desk by dialing 0 from the phone in your room. Late check-out is not guaranteed and is usually dependent on housekeeping schedule and incoming guests checking in.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by phone throughout your stay. I can also help answer any questions about the area if need be. However, once you check-in the front desk is your best resource for anything you need or any issues may incur during your stay. Just dial 0 from the phone in your unit. If you have a problem when you are checking in, then give me a call directly.
2 NIGHT MINIMUM IF CHECKING IN ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY - Unless the following day is not available for booking OR your reservation is booked less than 48 hours before check-in.
TO BOOK 1 WEEKEND NIGHT PLEASE MESSAGE ME
Parking is limited at WorldMark Coral Baja. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk with questions.
Pool & Hot Tub Information:
Pool and hot tub hours are from 9 AM – 10 PM. Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
- MAX OCCUPANCY STRICTLY ENFORCED - No More Than 6 People In Unit. If you exceed the max occupancy, you will be asked to leave the resort and will be charged a $200 fee.
- Quiet time at the resort is from 10pm-8am. While outside your unit or on your balcony/patio, please do not be loud or disruptive to other guests.
- Primary Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check into the resort.
- This Resort has a strict no-pet policy. If you have a pet, don't forget that Airbnb has a search filter for this. Guests are responsible to abide by the Host Resort rules and regulations.
- A valid government issued ID and credit/debit card is REQUIRED to check into the resort. A damage deposit (hold) of $100 will be placed on the credit/debit card BY THE RESORT UPON CHECK-IN and immediately refunded the day of check-out.
★REGISTERED GUEST & CREDIT CARD HOLDER MUST BE THE SAME PERSON★
Your reservation at Wyndham will be under the name listed on your Airbnb profile, unless you tell me otherwise when placing your booking.
You can easily change the name of the "registered guest" by sending me a message through Airbnb or texting me.
If a spouse or someone else in your group is paying the $100 resort deposit OR arriving to the resort before you, the reservation needs to be put under that person's name or they will not be able to check-in.
I can usually accommodate almost all last minute changes to the guest name. However, name changes made less than 24 hours prior to check-in cannot be guaranteed.
** It doesn't matter who's name is on the credit card you use to pay for your booking on Airbnb. The $100 deposit is charged by the Wyndham resort at the time of check-in and has no connection to Airbnb or any payment methods used when booking your stay. **
Od 1. Rujan 2017. - 30. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 2 noćenja.
I am a 36 year old female professional originally from the SF Bay Area. I currently live in Los Angeles. I am the VP of Sales for a software company. I am the owner of several timeshare locations across the US, Mexico and Australia. I love helping people have the vacations of their dreams in amazing accommodations.