We are a offering a quiet, extra large room that features an amazing queen-sized bed and private livingroom space that is perfect for couples (up to three adults).
The room is on the second floor of an elevator building conveniently located in a historic and thriving neighborhood steps away from the 145th Street A/B/C/D subway station.
There is plenty of things to do and see in our neighborhood (parks, libraries, historic sites, etc) and the transit system connects you to everything else.
- Please let us know if there are any questions or concerns - we're here to help
- If you are arriving after 10 pm, please message us to make arrangements
- Depart by 11 am - leave your keys on the kitchen counter
- Please be respectful, responsible, and clean
- Towels and linens are provided and are changed after 5 days for longer stays
- All guests should be cleared with the host before arriving and included in the booking
- No visitors without our knowledge and approval
- No overnight guests outside of the reservation
- Dirty shoes can be left inside at the front door
- Please turn off the AC when leaving the apartment
- Quiet hours between midnight and 6 am
- Lost keys are expensive, they will cost $50 to be replaced
We are an easy going couple from NYC that loves exploring and experiencing all of the wonders of life.