Spectacular home on creek! 6 BR/4.5 BA premium home in Breckenridge. Drive to slopes/Main St. Sleeps 14: 2 kings, 2 queens, 2 twin bunk beds with twin trundle beds. Hot tub, 3 fireplaces, garage, washer/dryer, Wi-Fi. 4x4 DRIVE REQUIRED WINTER, SPRING, AND FALL.
PREMIUM 6 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – SLEEPS 14
Old-world splendor meets new-world comfort in a spectacular Rocky Mountain setting on the creek! This truly unique premium home sports 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, with plenty of living space to entertain and enjoy the incredible setting in the pines. Perfect for large groups or families, Creekside Chateau can sleep up to 14 people. Tucked away in Blue River, just a 10-minute drive from Main Street Breckenridge and 12-minute drive to Breckenridge Ski Resort, this distinctive property has Pennsylvania Creek flowing through the large backyard with an expansive multi-level wrap-around deck. Enjoy the private hot tub, outdoor dining area, and multiple outdoor seating areas with comfortable patio furniture to the sounds of a bubbling creek flowing under your feet.
Three fireplaces add to its cozy feel, and the large windows in the multiple living areas provide plenty of natural light and views of the surrounding lodgepole pine forest. The living areas also provide an intimate gathering place for your group with comfortable and modern furnishings for relaxation and conversation. Enjoy the huge LCD TV in the main living area, or shoot some pool on the pool table in the neighboring bar area.
The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and everything the chef in your group will need to whip up great mountain meals. A long dining table with seating for 10 is set under floor to ceiling windows in the dining room, and a separate dining table in the den provides seating for an additional 4 people. The gas grill and patio furniture on the wrap-around deck provide a perfect place to enjoy a barbeque or just soak in the beauty of the Colorado Rockies.
The king master suite is truly a site to behold with a huge private bath featuring a soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, a gas fireplace, LCD TV and rustic French doors that open to the balcony overlooking Pennsylvania Creek; it’s great to fall asleep to the sound of the creek babbling by! Another king suite with a private bath make this home perfect for two families to share. A two-car garage with outside parking, a full laundry room and complimentary Wi-Fi are just some of the additional amenities that make this an incredible home for your family’s next big adventure.
If you’re looking for a secluded Colorado getaway at a unique property with plenty of room for everyone in your group, look no further than Creekside Chateau. Call us today to book this exquisite property!
UPPER LEVEL EAST WING:
- King suite: king bed, private bathroom with tile shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed.
- Bathroom with shower/tub
MIDDLE LEVEL EAST WING:
- Master suite: king bed, huge private bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, LCD TV, gas fireplace, private patio leading to deck, hot tub.
MAIN LEVEL EAST WING:
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
UPPER LEVEL WEST WING:
- Bedroom 4: twin bunk bed with trundle twin bed (sleeps 3).
- Bedroom 5: twin bunk bed with trundle twin bed (sleeps 3).
MAIN LEVEL WEST WING:
- Bathroom: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets/Smoking.
- Phone service: Internet calling only.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required winter, spring, and fall.
- A $1,000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage, 4 outdoor spaces: 6 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $1,000 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.