Historic home steps from MacKenzie art gallery, Legislative building & Wascana Lake. Restaurants & grocery stores in walking distance. 5 min drive from airport, U of R, Mosaic Stadium and downtown. 3 well appointed bedrooms and a sofa bed. Luxurious master bath. Office overlooking Wascana Park. BBQ on side deck and porch swing in backyard. Large flat screen TVs. Attached garage with driveway. Laundry facilities and a well-stocked kitchen. Enjoy the spaciousness of a home at the price of a hotel.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
5. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to ____1___ vehicle in the garage. Parking on the driveway and road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you wash your towels with the washer and dryer provided or bring extra if you you use several daily. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the back alley of the house.
12. Fireplace: The fireplace is a wood burning stove. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The stove is not operational during this time of the year.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
14. Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first
15. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy
16. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules
17. To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home
18. Please use our dishwasher, when not in service it feels lonely and unloved.
19. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanitary napkins, condoms, and wrappers in the garbage bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
20. If you’re coming to Regina to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviour will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
21. To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front, side and back doors locked at all times as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small and simple thing to do to ensure that
22. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too
23. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Athlete, mother, astronomy fan, interior designer and decorator, social being, detail oriented, organized list lover, wine lover