Camella Homes subdivision is a beautiful estate built in the breath taking landscape of Bohol.
Right in the heart of Tagbilaran City, Bohol, this estate provides comfort, affordability, beautiful scenery on a hill, & safe community all in one.
Nesting in the island's capital, the house is very near and accessible around 10-15 mins to Airport, pier, Island City Mall, BQ Mall, schools, churches, business hubs, wet market, city proper.
30 mins to the renowned top beaches in Panglao Island.
We are renting out the Entire 2 storey home - semi furnished.
Newly completed unit, ideal for those looking for a relaxing getaway in Bohol, long term stay or monthly rent
For #families, professionals, newly weds, those starting up a family,
group travelers, squad travelers.. etc..
Floor area: 46 sq. m.
Lot area: 68 sg. m.
2 bedrooms with AC
2 beds (2 double size beds)
1 toilet and bath with shower (hot shower not available)
Dining Area, kitchen, living area.
Butane Gas stove
Cignal Cable (Pre Paid) - under Guest's Account if more than 2 weeks stay
Wifi Connection Ready (Pre Paid) - under Guest Account if more than 5 days stay
Can park own car or motorcycle at the house perimeter
Entire home for the guests with 2 rooms good for 4 guests, extra guests can be discussed : )
No thirdwheel, fourthwheel, nthwheel ; )
Interakcija s gostima
My brother and co-host John will be there to assist on your needs during your check in time and during your stay, he's just a phone call away.
Please note on the following and that this is a semi furnished home.
1. Pre-Paid Cable TV Connection (Cignal Cable) - complimentary 2 weeks usage, top up by guest
2. Pre-Paid Wifi (Globe Wifi) - complimentary 3 day usage - top up bu guest
3. Butane gas cooking stove for regular cooking only.
4. Should you need to rent a car with driver for tour activities, we can assist to arrange that for you..
5. Many Travel and tour offices in the city area are within 10-15 minute reach by car from the subdivision.
6. Have a blast in our wonderful place - Bohol :D
Thank you for choosing my home!
It is important to us, your Hosts, that our guests will have a safe, comfortable and pleasant stay with a peace of mind as much as possible.
1. Please provide your valid Identification Cards including other guests
staying with you to my Co-host John during check in.
2. We would appreciate guests to treat and respect this place as their own(URL HIDDEN)home during their stay
3. Safety First:
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- Ensure proper usage of household items and appliances
- Avoid using extension cords for Air Conditioners
- Keep flammable liquids away from ignition sources e.g. matches,(URL HIDDEN)lighters, fire
- Don’t leave hot iron, hair straightening when not in used. Unplug after(URL HIDDEN)use.
- Do not leave the portable gas burner or the electric stove open in the(URL HIDDEN)kitchen unattended.
4. Be considerate of the neighbors in the premises . No heavy drinking(URL HIDDEN)loud noise. Illegal activities of sorts, and prohibited drugs or substance.(URL HIDDEN)
5. Kindly maintain cleanliness. Dispose of garbage regularly. Do not store(URL HIDDEN)rotten fruits or veggies in the fridge.
6. Please do not flush toilet papers and baby wipes in the water closet
as they clog the plumbing system.
7. Guests have to abide by the rules and regulations of Camella
Homes Subdivision premises.
8. Modification / alteration / vandalism on the house not allowed.
9. Do Conserve energy. Turn off AC if not in used.
10. Please let my co-host John know when you leave so we can retrieve(URL HIDDEN) the keys.
11. Please do not carry any household items provided e.g. towels, bed
sheets, kitchen utensils etc. when checking out. We will impose additional
fees for such cases.
12. Damages found in the house after guest checks (if any) out shall be
communicated to the guest with factual photos within 14 days and shall
be charged to the guest' account.
We trust that the guests fully understood and will abide by the above guidelines and friendly reminders.
Hope you will enjoy your stay in our home.
Your Friendly Hosts ; ))
Co- Hosts: John
Hello there.. I'm Jana and I'm an engineer working overseas for more than 10 years, and currently living in Singapore.
I love to travel and explore the beauty and good side of this planet, learn different cultures, different people. I dream of having a beautiful resort in the sunny and happy part of the island in the near future.
Together with my brother and Co-host John we are now starting off our small steps towards our interest in home and car rental services to cater the growing no. of tourists visiting the magnificent town - Bohol .
I am offering guests my simple home in one of the well known subdivisions in Tagbilaran city.
I wish I can just teleport myself to assist you 101% during your stay. :) But don't worry, we got you covered, my co-host John (my brother) will assist you and assure guest to have a wonderful stay.
Hope you will have an amazing experience and enjoyable stay on your future holidays in Bohol, Philippines. We look forward to meet you. :D
Thank you. ;D