**Disabled veterans, military, police, firefighters, and EMT's can receive special discount with identification. Please inquire with Evolve for more details**
Gather your loved ones for the ultimate mountain getaway when you book this lovely 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom South Fork house that comfortably sleeps 6. Situated on the east side of the Continental Divide below Wolf Creek Pass and Ski Area, this cozy log cabin is the ideal home base for families, seniors and honeymooners!
The moment you arrive at the gorgeous property, surrounded by Rio Grande National Forest on the west side of the magnificent San Luis Valley, all of the cares and worries of your everyday life will disappear into the breathtaking scenery. Situated across 3 marvelous lots in a quaint subdivision, the beautiful property provides plenty of space for both the kids and the deer to play! Inside, the home boasts 1,000 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, featuring comfy furnishings, homey decor, and large windows throughout, allowing the sun to illuminate every room. The comfy living room couches beckon you to cuddle up next to the fireplace after a day outdoors. In addition, the fully equipped kitchen provides everything you could possibly need to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals. When you’re ready to enjoy dinner with your family, gather around the 6-person dining room table or the deck, which offers outdoor seating for 6! The comforts of the home continue into the inviting bedrooms, where cozy beds await to give you many great nights of sleep.
Waking up to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the deck overlooking the splendid mountain views, you’ll look forward to every peaceful morning at this charming home. Spend your splendid summer days hiking the nearby trails or rafting down the Rio Grande River, and save those chilly winter days on the nearby slopes. For lunch or dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or cook up your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen. End your evenings hanging out on the back deck, watching the wildlife scurry by the marvelous mountain backdrop.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, electric heating, private deck with patio furniture, smoker, wood-burning fireplace, 2 flat screen cable TVs, DVD/VCR player, wireless internet access and more
- Marvel at nature’s beauty all around the property right from the spacious deck!
- Enjoy family friendly amenities, including a convertible high chair, a baby crib, a portable playpen for infants and toddlers, and a porta-crib!
- Fantastic location - Surrounded by the Rio Grande National Forest, just a 5 minute walk from the Rio Grande River, and close to many other local attractions, including the Wolf Creek Ski Area, Great Sand Dunes National Park, the UFO Watch Tower, 3 historic rail lines, Beaver Creek Reservoir, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Area can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Air Mattress available upon request to accommodate 1 or 2 extra kids if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Service animals are permitted with additional fee. Reach out to Evolve for more information
- Events, parties or large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.