Comfortable, open floor plan and close to everything! Our home is located in Meridian very close to the border of Boise and Eagle. We are about 20 minutes from the Boise Airport, less than a mile off of Highway 55, and about three miles from the Boise River Greenbelt.
- If you rent the house you have to be the one staying, You cannot rent for another person.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, just keep them off of the furniture. Noisy, aggressive or destructive dogs are not permitted and may be grounds for eviction.
- No cats or other animals. Our family is highly allergic to cats so this is an absolute no.
- You must clean up after your dog, including poop.
-There will be a $40 pet charge that will be added at the time of booking. You will need to approve that charge once we accept the booking.
- Out of respect for our neighbors, please observe quiet hours between 10pm and 7am.
-Please no jumping on the beds. We have had to replace box springs because of this.
I'm married with two young active boys. I work part time as a 911 dispatcher but enjoy my time away from work. I try to be active and spend as much time outside when the sun is out.