1. easy to find the road, but very hard to find the place. need to speak mandarin, no one knows the place even if written in mandarin.
2. located in a semi-rundown building, room painted white to look neat but not so.
3. stated that it's wheelchair accessible but not. had a very hard time carrying 65 kilos of baggage up 3 floors.
4. booked for 3 people but host only provided 1 cup, 1 new towel and 1 "being dried" towel, bed linens, pillow cases are left to dry inside bedroom, still wet. Have to washed all towels again just to be sure. Sadly, Airbnb stated that they can't compel host to provide anything since this is not a hotel. What???? Airbnb should at least compel host to provide at the least enough towels, cups, clean utensils to no. of people booked.
5. dirty kitchen, dirty utensils.
6. when complained to Airbnb, host called me a shit trouble. Then filed a claim that we damage the walls and messed up the place.
7. If you're a foreigner, you'll have a hard time in this place and area but if you're a local, it'll be ok because you're used to it.
8. wifi is local only not portable, not wireless, very slow.
9. stated have bathtub but none.
10. as per my friend's advice, but unfortunately not heeded, when in China book a hotel instead, and in our case there are a lot of 3-star hotel cheaper than this dump.
11. lastly, if you want to book this place, CAVEAT!