The Old Boys School is a sympathetically restored wing of a Grade 2 Listed former victorian village School. Built in 1851 the school closed it's doors to pupils in 1965. The house is situated in the remote and peaceful hamlet of Carrshield in an "Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty" - the North Pennines of Northumberland. Carrshield is also in easy reach of Hadrian's Wall, the Lake District, Kielder Forest, the Pennine Way and the C2C cycle route.
Prostor za rad na prijenosnom računalu