We want to go old fashion with our hosting. From our best-in-class beds to candy, snacks, and drinks, we think old fashion should be the new fashion; at least around here. We go out of our way to provide little extras that will take your trip the extra mile.
Do you long for those old time relaxing days when all your cares where gone? We do our absolute best to make sure your stay is picture perfect, and that it is something the family will remember for years to come.
Show the kids you still have your game with our ping pong table! Use our fully equipped kitchen to bake some of Grandma's famous foods while Grandpa runs off some of the grandkid's energy in our huge yard. Don't worry about all those grass stains Mom. Just use our laundry room when they go down for a nap and run a couple loads. We got your back! Dad can kick back and watch the game in the big recliner or throw his fishing rod in the IL River about 3 minutes away. When you're done, make sure to lay down for a nap on one of the two couches. Kids will enjoy our selection of toys and apps on our Roku. Does grandma need some extra help getting around? While our house isn't officially handicap accessible, we are only one step off the ground. Our oversized bathroom is easily accessed across the hall from our master bedroom. The entire house is on one level. We look forward to working together with you to make those memories that will last a lifetime!
Our space is a single level. We are not considered wheelchair accessible. However, we only have 1 step to get to the house, and we have a large restroom and bedroom that would accommodate that. Beds are brand new and purchased on April 28th, 2017 for this property. Couches, chairs, and dining room table are all new and purchased on May 3rd. This space is fully furnished. The house is wired with its own cable and internet service, so both are highly reliable and really fast. We didn't get the cheapest service in town, and it shows! Each of the three bedrooms has a garbage can, ottoman to sit or open your luggage on, 2 end tables with lamps with outlets. Each bed has a heavy metal frame, a 9-inch box spring, and a 12-inch premium memory foam mattress. 2 pillows per bed are provided. Beds were purchased brand new the end of April 2017. Let's just say my wife was asking me why I bought such nice beds and I had to tell her that I was wanting to make sure our guests had a good stay! The kitchen has silverware, cups, plates, coffee cups, coffee maker & accessories to make coffee, tea bags, sugar, cinnamon and meat spices, sauce pan, skillet, pitchers, serving spoons and cooking utensils. The kitchen has a microwave, coffee maker, stove, fridge and dishwasher that you are welcome to use. The kitchen is fairly large and has an island with 2 stools and tons of counter space. The living room has 2 leather couches that hold three people each, and a "papa" reclining chair. This is where the 42" flat screen HD TV is located with cable. Furniture was purchased brand new in May of 2017. The dinning room has a table that can sit 6 adults comfortably. The table has 4 leather chairs and a bench. The bench allows a seating capacity greater than 6 if you have children. The bathroom was newly remodeled in April of 2015. It was a complete gut and redo. It has a double vanity with plenty of space. A mirror and hair dryer are there for your use. The bath tub/shower combo has a fancy shower head I'm sure you will enjoy. We provide a basket of goodies for your use also. Full towels, wash clothes and hand towels are provided for your use.
You will have access to the whole house and huge yard! You can park 2 cars in the garage. We restrict access to our basement, but really, there is nothing down there but pipes and wires.
Interakcija s gostima
We live about 20 minutes away so we can be there if needed. Otherwise, you have the place to yourself. Our co-host lives a couple houses down and can help in the case of an emergency. She is pretty awesome.
If you stay for more than a week, we will send a cleaning crew in weekly to make sure the space stays perfect for you. Our trash comes every Tuesday morning so Monday evenings we will come and put the trash out. If you have any allergies please let us know. We normally leave out some candy with peanuts and chocolate.
- Every overnight guest must be registered
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let us know ASAP.
- Must obey all local laws of Henry, IL in Marshall County.
- No (dead or alive) animals in the house or garage. We don't want the garage or house to stink after you leave or have a mess.
- No hunting or firing of guns or bows on our lot.
- No firing of paint ball, bb, air soft or similar guns and accessories on our lot. You can store them here, just save them for the park of your choice. (view the guide)
- We charge for items missing from the house.
- No pay per view TV, apps, or anything that would cause additional fees on our internet, cable, or Roku packages. These fees plus a $25 convenience fee will be passed to you.
- Only park on the driveway or in the garage.
- No 4 wheeling, driving, golf carting, or snowmobiling in the grass. Feel free to play in the yard, just don't tear it up.
- Don't do anything to bug our awesome neighbors.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Only use appliances for their intended use. Keep everything in good working order.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My wife and I live in Central IL. I am a website developer and she is a stay at home mother with my son, Conner. We enjoy traveling with extended family. Let us know how we can help you make the perfect get-a-away.