Clean room in a quiet n green neighborhood with a private balcony. All linens changed after each visit. Bus 38 stop Francelaan, 15 min to Rotterdam Centraal Station, 10min Schiedam central. With a dish washer, blender etc. Forgot your toothbrush?There is one 4 u!
Big windows in the living room and bedroom. Refreshing, green and flourish looking outside.
The Kitchen, the bedroom, balconies and the toilet.
Interakcija s gostima
I fully repect your privacy but a cup of tea or coffee is always nice.
1. Parking downstairs is only free 23:00 - 09:00, Mon to Sat except Sunday whole day. The cost is 0,5 /30 min paying with my pass or at pay automate 0,5 / 18min.
2. Free parking spot is 1.2 km away (by foot) address: Marconistraat 36, 3029AK, rotterdam. Right next to the roundabout.
3. 3 bikes available to use, provided with 2 locks. Contribution would be 2-4 euro/day. (Coz changing one in/out tire alone costs 35) Always lock it well with a fixed object. Bike stolen costs you €100/Bike.
4. Public transport: At metro/train station buy a daypas (good for metro/tram/bus/ferry, NOT train) costs €7.5 euro, 3-day pas 20 euro. Onboard Single ticket 3 euro (valid 1 hour). 5-11 years old half price.
5. I have 3 transport cards to lend. But you need to top up yourself at metro/ train station. Credit is deducted / calculated per trip. alway check -in and out!! Otherwise 4 euro will be taken by the machine. ( An average single trip cost 1.3- 2 euro. You do the math which is more preferable for you, day pas or this)
6.Checkin and checkout are flexible as long as the circumstances allow.
7. Your room is big enough. But the apartment is not big, visually smaller than the that in the picture.
Attractions: Kinderdijk ( UNESCO heritage), Markthal, witte-de-wit straat ( night life) Boijmans museum, maritiem museum, Rotterdam museum, SS Rotterdam (cruise boat converted hotel en bar), Kralingsebos ( woods, beach, lakeside and sailing), Rotterdam splash, ( amphibian water bus), Dutch pancake boat trip ( eat pancake with different toppings and cruise in the harbor), euromast observatory.
1. Smoking only allowed on both balconies, NOT inside;
2. No curfew but be quiet on the stairs at night;
3. Shoes off inside;
4. Walk en lay suitcases gently, especially after 20:00. It is wooden floor.