QUIET & GREAT PARKING (unlike noisier/busier roads in Lilliput).
SALTERNS Marina 7 minutes walk, SHORE & YACHT CLUBS 10, SANDBANKS beach 30, HARBOURSIDE Baiter park/events 20, QUAY 35, Town 30.
WATERSPORTS, JETSKI, POWERBOAT hire/tuition/tours 7.
Great for CHAIN FERRY & COAST trips - by car, BUS, BIKE or FOOT.
Good EATING/DRINKS (some WATERSIDE) 7.
Kitchen. Shops 5.
Your own LIVING/DINING room & DECK.
Store/wash/dry WATER/OUTDOOR/SPORTS kit/craft*
Train 25/35, Coach 30.
- Only Adults aged 18 or over.
- No extra guests or visitors.
- No use of gas hob, grill or oven.
- Come and go quietly, particularly late evening, early morning.
- Quiet time indoors after 11 pm please.
- The garden and deck are only for quiet use until sunset.
- Please kindly keep my home in the nice condition as you find it.
- Outdoor, sporty and watersports folk who want to store/wash/dry kit must contact me prior to booking.
Ovaj domaćin ima 4 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
30 years in Poole. Love being outdoors, the natural world, wildlife and the water - enjoy outdoor pursuits, sports, watersports, hobbies and holidays (including skiing) feeding that love. Also volunteering, all the arts, photography, gardening, local history, cultural places and meeting people from all walks of life and parts of the world (and I'm meeting/learning from amazing people/travellers using Airbnb). I’m a 'lucky local' living in one of the last surviving charming roads of Lilliput - close enough to walk, bike or bus to everything Poole has to offer (and I'm interested in pretty much everything!) - but my 5 minutes walk from the main road means I can also live in peace and tranquillity - in my own Shangri-La. This area has so much to offer I needn't go on holiday - but I've ventured a fair bit in the UK and abroad.