City Market Central is your access to the heart of downtown Savannah. Out the door, and down the stairs, you are in the center of the shopping, the nightlife, the restaurants, the history and the hustle. Throw your car keys away, your not going to need them. Comfortably appointed, and ready to be your landing pad in the First City.
We have everything you need to make yourself at home. Full kitchen with appointments, wine fridge, spacious bedrooms with storage, and beautiful afternoon light from the west facing windows to relax in while kicking your feet up before the evening begins.
The apartment is private and at your complete disposal. There is room in the closets, drawers, and bathroom shelves for you to unpack and spread out.
Interakcija s gostima
I am available by text, phone, or email, but the space is yours.
The apartment is in the heart of downtown. If you are not used to city sounds during the night, it can be noticeable. We provide white noise machines for those who would like them, but please understand, there can be street noise at times. We hope that you will enjoy the immediate and untrammeled access to all that the downtown has to offer.
- Be cool. That's the most important thing. Just be cool.
- 3-nt minimum stay for St. Patrick's Day and Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (1st weekend in November) -
1. Check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10 a.m.
2. No smoking in the apartment.
3. Animals are not permitted.
4. Security Deposit- The security deposit is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to the cottage or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No items are missing c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in bins in parking lot. d. The property is in good order (i.e. no excessive cleaning is required e. Glitter and confetti constitute excessive cleaning f. Everything is returned to the condition you found it: if you move furniture, replace it and if you plug or unplug something, please return it to the starting position. g. There is a $50 fee if you arrive while housekeeper is preparing unit or if you are still present when housekeeper arrives to clean. h. At departure, please make sure dishes are washed and on drying rack. You are not required to launder sheets and towels nor strip beds.
SECURITY – You acknowledge that you are responsible for the security of the house during your tenancy and that the owner and/or manager are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY – Our liability is limited to the amount paid by you. You agree to indemnify us against any claims resulting from your occupation of the property.
CITY OF SAVANNAH LAWS -- You agree to be a Good Neighbor while residing in a Savannah neighborhood. Violations of any of these rules may lead to fines or eviction without refund.
a."To Go" cups are legal in parts of the city but public intoxication is unlawful.
b. Throughout Savannah, place all litter, trash and cigarette butts in waste receptacles. There are strict litter laws.
c. Household trash and recycling must be placed in this property’s designated collection bins. Trash must not be left anywhere else.
d. Towels and clothing may not be left to dry on the house’s exterior.
e. Use crosswalks and sidewalks when walking.
f. Bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks and sidewalks.
g. If you are locked out of the house, please call me or the house-keeper. Neighbors and surrounding businesses do not have spare keys to the property.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation of Savannah. If the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Od 3. Studeni 2017. - 5. Studeni 2017. minimalni boravak je 3 noćenja.
Ovaj domaćin ima 95 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
My wife and I met while traveling, and have continued to try to see as much of the world as we can together. We make our home here in Savannah, Georgia, now, and have just had our first child. So now the world has to come to us, for a little while. We hope that you enjoy Savannah, as we do, and that this property provides you with a jumping off point to a new adventure.