3 spavaće sobe
This price for 2 people sharing cabin (doube/twin/triple) with full services (return shuttle buses pick up at Hanoi Old Quarter, guide, Entrance fees, cabin, 2 lunches + 1 breakfast + 1 dinner on cruise)
This package is very suitable for who looking for a good 3 star cruise with good price.
DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
08:00: pick up at Hanoi Old Quarter with our shuttle bus. Short break half way.
12:00: Arrive Ha Long Bay, transfer by tender to the Seasun cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
15:00: Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
16:00: Enjoy swimming or relaxing on the cruise.
18:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games. Overnight on boat.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
07:30: Breakfast will be served while we start our cruise to a local Pearl Farm.
08:30: Visit the local Pearl Farm.
09:30: Checking out your cabin and relax on board while our cruise is slowly sailing on the bay.
10:00: Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on board.
10:45: Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant).
11:45: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrival back at your hotel or home.
* PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Shuttle bus for 02 ways (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Double/twin/triple Ocean View room on cruise
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Local English speaking guide during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
* PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Spa or Massage service
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc
Interakcija s gostima
24 hours/day service available by phone, whatsaap, Lines, viber
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
(Još) nema recenzija
Ovaj smještaj nema recenzija. Odsjednete li u njemu, ovdje će se prikazivati vaša recenzija.
Xin chao! Hello! Bonjour!
My name is Tony.
I am living in Hanoi and I have been working in tourism for 7 years since I was student.
One of my best favorite is meeting many people from around the world that I know more about their country, also introduce more about our country. Since I started work in tourism until now, I have met a lot of friend from around the world.
I really want to help and recommend everyone how to make the best trip in Vietnam.
My favorite destinations are: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Hoi An, Mekong Delta.
I also could give suggestions about other places in Vietnam.