The apartment is located in the center of Speyer, in the backyard (ground floor) of a historical listed building, built in 1854 and renovated in 2015.
Only 5 minutes’ walk to the cathedral, to the Maximilianstraße (with many attractive shops, restaurants and cafes). In the immediate vicinity are a supermarket and a drugstore, also the Historical Museum of the Palatinate, the Technical Museum and Sea Life are within easy walking distance.
Bicycles can be parked in the yard.
Prostor za rad na prijenosnom računalu
Nije dostupno: Detektor ugljikovog monoksida