Comfy room with a queen-sized bed and an ensuite bathroom (with hot water). The room has an AC and a fan. It’s a modern, well-lit and spacious house just two blocks from Russian market. The house features a well-equipped kitchen, nice living room, rooftop terrace and a covered parking area for motos or bicycles.
The house is very spacious. Your room is on the 1st floor.
There is a modern and well-lit living room, a well equipped kitchen and a large rooftop terrace.
Our housekeeper comes the house 5 times per week to keep everything extra clean. She cleans each bedroom twice per week. For longer term guests, the cleaner can do laundry, but shorter term guests can feel free to use the laundry machine themselves.
We also have a small selection of books and travel guides that you can borrow while staying with us.
Interakcija s gostima
We enjoy getting to know all of our guests. We often go out for dinner with the house or have brunch on our rooftop, but this depends on our and the other guests work schedules. One of us is generally always available to help with any issues, but we may not be home all the time.
Opening the gate requires a little bit of getting used to, as you have to reach through the gate to get at the padlock. This is a common system in Phnom Penh houses. Vast majority of our guests has not had any issues with this, but if you have problems with your wrists etc., the gate might give you some trouble.
Our house is LGBT friendly and we welcome everyone.
- The doors need to stay locked at all times.
- Guests are expected to clean up in the kitchen as soon as they’ve finished cooking so that the space and any cookware is available for other guests to use.
- Please do not leave dirty dishes in your room as they can attract ants.
- Please ask before inviting guests to the house.
- Please keep noise to a minimum at night and early morning (10pm – 9am).
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house, but there is a terrace upstairs where you can smoke.
We are two friends who've been living in Cambodia for six years! Irina works in the environmental sector and teaches environmental science at a university. She knows everything! Michael's background is in business. We're enjoying sharing our Phnom Penh homes with travelers and visitors. We hope to have a chance to meet you either at the house or out for dinner, to hear about your adventures and travels!