Right in the heart of vibrant St Kilda (up a one way street, so pretty quiet) is my gorgeous art-deco apartment. It is metres to cosmopolitan Acland Street, the Botanical Gardens, the beach (8min walk), awesome cafes and the #96 tram for CBD access.
Light and airy with a pretty leafy outlook, this ground floor apartment has its own private courtyard and entrance portico with BBQ. It comprises:
- a separate entrance hall
- a large lounge with decorative fire place, ipod dock/speaker, flat screen TV and two sofa beds (one lounge suite and one ottoman which both convert to double beds)
- a dining room (which can be converted into a separate second bedroom, using the ottoman sofa bed)
- a just-renovated kitchen with Blanco oven, dishwasher, microwave
- a modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower, hair dryer available
- a massive master bedroom with queen size bed, built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
- WIFI access.
There’s a fully equipped, coin-operated communal laundry and secure onsite parking. You’ll love the polished boards, beautiful ornate ceilings and picture rails. One of only eight apartments in the block.
Please note if you have a baby, I am able to supply a travel cot, baby bath, bouncer and linen (one less thing new parents have to worry about!).
Free WIFI. Private courtyard. Easy, quick access to trams that will take you wherever you need to go. A short walk to my beloved St Kilda beach. You're gonna love staying here!
Interakcija s gostima
I don't live on site but I am just a phone call or email away if you need me. I love sharing the latest must-dos in St Kilda and greater Melbourne, so if you'd like some tips, please feel free to let me know exactly what you want to explore.
Please note this is not a "party place"! I ask that you respect our neighbours in our lovely block of apartments.
Please leave the apartment as clean as you found it. Please remove all rubbish from bins and place in outdoor bins provided.
Ovaj domaćin ima 2 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
You can't get anything more accessible and delightful than my gorgeous art-deco apartment! Right in the heart of vibrant St Kilda and metres to all the fun that St Kilda enjoys