Rustic house immeresed in bushland with wide view located in Olympos in Kalyvia Thorikou. Minutes from pristine bushland and beaches (less than 10΄). 40 minutes from the center of Athens, 20 minutes from the Athens' Airport and the Port of Lavrio. Simple architecture and cosy atmosphere with ample natural light perfectly suited to relaxing vacations in the mountains overlooking the Saronicos bay. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening drink gazing at the sun emerging or immersing into the sea!
The studio is on the top floor of a house built on the mountain, in the district of Olympos in Kalyvia Thorikou (Attica) immersed in trees and bush. Its area is 40 s.m. divided in a large room, a hall and a bath. It is surrounded by two balconies of 30 s.m. one to the North-West and the other to the South-East. They offer marvelous wide views of Saronicos and the surrounding unique and pristine area.
This studio can host a family of up to 5 members, with 1 Queen size bed, a big couch bed with anatomic mattress (double bed). An extra single bed and a baby cot can be provided. The kitchen has a stove top and a fridge. A washing machine is available in a common area of the first floor house upon agreement.
This house is on the edge of the district overlooking the whole area. There are neighbours relatively close, but you will be surrounded by trees and bushland.
It is about 40 km from the center of Athens, 25 Km from the Athens International Airport, 20 km from Sounion (where you can visit The Temple of Poseidon), 7 km to the shopping center of Anavyssos where you can also take the bus towards any main destination in Attica with links to the tram and metro transportation. In close proximity (8 km) sets out the coastline of the most beautiful beaches in Attica of various types, from smooth sandy to wild rocky ones, secluded or lively with beach bars (Agios Nikolaos, Anavyssos, Palaia Fokaia, Mavro Lythari, Eden, Thimari etc.)
Many restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets and shops are quiet close ( 5 to 10 km), however you need a car to get there.
Fresh towels and linen are provided. Breakfast, coffee and refreshment can be offered if agreed.
We can arrange airport pickups and dropoffs at an extra cost.
The extra single bed is a folding cot with mattress.
A portable folding Crib Bed is also available.
- Check in time is flexible for your convenience. Please promptly advise of your estimated time of arrival so as to arrange your smooth check in and not discommode you or the previous guests.
- Check out time is 12:00 pm.
Late check out or half day stay are based on availability. To find out during your stay you may contact me and I will be able to provide you with the late check out information.
- There is a boiler in the room for hot water supply. I always make sure you have ready hot water when you check in, however, in case you need to turn it on during your stay please turn on the top left switch on the electrical power board which is located right opposite the entrance. It takes maximum 15 minutes to heat, so please make sure you turn it off afterwards!
- When the air conditioner is in use, please close the door and the windows.
- Please remember to turn the air conditioner and the lights off, when you leave the house.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
I'm from Athens. I like getting to know new people and foreign cultures. I love my country as well as travelling abroad. I explore these little, simple things that bring a big smile!