Basic and comfortable room in a quiet residential neighborhood. Guests have access to a big, well lit living room with additional sleeping space. There is a balcony attached to the room and connecting doors to living room and kitchen. People of all backgrounds are welcome.
- Please only smoke on the balcony.
- Please respect kitchen rules that will be given to you upon confirmation or arrival.
- Please treat the rest of the apartment like your own house
- Please let us know if anything breaks so we can fix or replace it for next guest
- Please only use your room that you are staying in
- Please lock the apartment door after entering or leaving
- Check in times are flexible. Please respect prearranged time
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
I am a certified Physical Therapist and I live with my sister who is a nurse. She is working a lot out of town this year so I am renting out her bedroom when she is gone.
I enjoy working out, active living, skiing or snowboarding, nature and hiking. I enjoy going all out when situation calls for it, but most of the time, I enjoy reading, or just chilling with friends.
We have both traveled extensively across America, Europe, Asia and more, and each trip has taught us a lot. Each experience was totally different from the other and a lot has to do with where we were staying so we hope we can make your trip to Montreal enjoyable.