If you are in Boston for a vacation, business or just a short layover, you've found the perfect place to call your base.
• Modern, tastefully decorated, ultra-clean with a ton of sunlight.
• Great for couples and solo travelers.
• Nearby subway will take you into the heart of Boston in 1 stop!
• Affordable, great price for central location!
• All of the amenities provided, plus free drinks and snacks for all our guests.
• Easy access to airport - catch that early flight!
1. Check out is at 12pm.
2. Got an early or late flight? You can drop off your luggage before check in or store it for a few hours after check out in the common area!
3. Enjoy the free snacks and drinks in the kitchen.
4. If you store food in the fridge during your stay, please dispose of it before you leave.
5. If you use the dishes in the kitchen, please wash them after you use them.
6. Late arrivals are no problem. However, if you arrive after 9pm, please be respectful of noise level when you come in. Other guests will appreciate it.
7. No smoking anywhere in the house or on the deck. Please respect our neighbors as well.
Otkažete li više od 5 dana prije početka rezervacije, dobit ćete potpuni povrat. Otkažete li 5 ili manje dana prije početka rezervacije, nećete dobiti povrat novca za prvo noćenje, ali za sva ostala noćenja dobit ćete povrat od 50 %.
Ovaj domaćin ima 170 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
We are Boris and Susan - a young, professional couple living in Boston.
I (Boris) is originally from Lithuania and Susan is from China - and we've been living in Boston for the last 6+ years.
I'm an entrepreneur and an avid traveler. My work focuses on startups and the transportation sector. In the past, I've been a part of the first person-to-person carsharing startup that helped people share their cars with neighbors (think Airbnb + Zipcar). After that, I have founded - and currently run - an electric bike company called EVELO that makes it easier for people to get around wherever they live.
Susan works as a marketing professional at a larger company and is a huge photography buff. Many of the photos you'll see in our apartment are the ones done by her in our travels.
We both love to travel ourselves and try to stay at Airbnb wherever we go. Over the last few years, we've traveled together to Africa, Cuba, Iceland, Eastern and Western Europe, and Asia - as much as possible we love to incorporate travel in our lifestyle.
We wanted to share our apartment with Airbnb guests as a way to pay back the incredibly hospitality and experiences we've encountered ourselves during our travels. We know what it's like to come to a new place for the first time and our goal is to provide you with a wonderful, cozy and unique place to stay and advice and feedback that you would expect from a friend.
We can't wait to meet you and host you in Boston!