Escape to peace and tranquility, surrounding this marvelous 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom lake house that comfortably accommodates 6 guests. Nestled on the north shore of Panhandle Reservoir in Crystal Lakes, this sunny, waterfront property is a fishing enthusiasts dream. The lakes and streams all around are filled with cold water fish for the taking! Enjoy an all-season retreat with access to hiking, biking, kayaking and paddle-boarding, ice fishing, skiing, snowmobiling and more - all within a 10 minute drive!
When you arrive you’ll realize right away why the home has been nicknamed the “Nowata House”. “Nowata” in the language of the Native American Delaware tribes means friendly or welcome and this home is both, with room for your group to spread out and relax inside and out. Your favorite spot may become one of the expansive decks, which boast comfortable furniture and beautiful views. You’ll probably look forward to drinking your beverage of choice out there, while a cool, refreshing lake breeze blows in your face and dainty hummingbirds fly around you.
Back inside, the spacious 2,256 square foot living space has all the amenities you’ll need for a relaxing and entertaining stay. There are gas fireplaces on both floors and cozy linens and fluffy pillows are all provided. Wireless internet access and a flat screen TV will satisfy your media cravings and even the most discerning chefs will be impressed by the well equipped, modern kitchen. Before retreating to one of the home’s cloud-like beds, don’t forget to head outside again for some sensational stargazing. Who knows...you might spot a meteor!
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include private decks, soft linens and pillows for all beds, including the futons, washer and dryer, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with Blu-ray/DVD Player and extensive movie library, wireless internet access (modest DSL speeds), and a game room with pool, ping pong darts and foosball!
- Unbeatable location - within walking distance of sparkling Panhandle Reservoir (aka Crystal Lake) and its boat launch!
- Two stand-up paddle boards and two fishing kayaks are available for rent (life jackets included; contact owner after booking)
- The property has a voice over internet telephone since cell service is limited in the area!
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 on Main Floor: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Full-sized Futons on the lower level can accommodate extra guests; All bedding provided.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Guests need to stop at the Crystal Lakes Base Camp on arrival to get a guest pass window sticker for their vehicle(s); Base Camp is open from 9am to 5pm 7 days a week between Memorial day and Labor Day, and Friday - Tuesday during the winter season.
- Fishing passes are required for lake fishing and can be purchased at Crystal Lakes Base Camp.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
Ovaj domaćin ima 80 recenzije za druge smještaje.Prikaži druge recenzije
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.