The moment you arrive at this outstanding 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house which sleeps up to 8 guests, you’ll immediately become enchanted by the property’s stunning settings. Nearly 2 acres of aspen trees, as well as views of mountain peaks and nature’s abundance, surround the house creating a tranquil retreat to return to after an eventful day of mountain escapades, making it the perfect choice for families or close friends traveling together.
Welcome to ‘Among the Aspens!’ This phenomenal house will serve as the ultimate base camp for your upcoming Rocky Mountain getaway. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac near the picturesque Pike National Forest, this wonderful property is only minutes from an abundance of outdoor recreation, ensuring a vacation filled with exciting adventures and long-lasting memories!
No matter the season, this setting offers breathtaking scenery. In the winter, the property becomes a snow paradise, while the summertime brings spectacular wildflowers and the fall paints the landscape in a striking spectrum of autumn colors. Look forward to taking in the views from the comfort of 2 hammocks situated on the land. You may even spot some hummingbirds, butterflies, and grazing deer and elk while you unwind! Plus, Foxtail Pines boasts National Forest access within the subdivision, a private stocked fishing pond with sheltered picnic table, and county-maintained roads.
Inside, the house offers enough sleeping arrangements for up to 8 guests throughout 1,846 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, making it the ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of friends traveling together. You’ll find the interior warm and inviting with vaulted ceilings, wood finishes, and a gas rock fireplace, which give the house a cozy cabin feel. In addition, the property’s southern exposure floods the open floor plan with plenty of glorious natural light.
After a thrilling day on the mountain, you and your companions will love coming home to relax in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite movies on the flat screen TV with DVD player, or surf the web via wireless internet for entertainment. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, refuel with a delicious meal prepared in the updated kitchen, fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. On those warm summer nights, you may prefer to barbecue on the expansive deck - fire up the charcoal grill while your companions watch the sunset behind mountain peaks. For dessert, gather around the fire pit to toast marshmallows underneath the star-filled sky. At the end of the night, the master bedroom will serve as your favorite escape, complete with a plush king-sized bed and a 5-piece ensuite bathroom with slate tile and a Jacuzzi tub. The other two bedrooms are equally pleasing and the loft outside the master features additional sleeping space.
Interakcija s gostima
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, gas & charcoal grill, gas fireplace, wireless internet access, flat screen TV with cable and DVD player, Jacuzzi tub, fire pit, and in-unit laundry machines
- Peaceful location with access to Pike National Forest! Only 25 minutes to Breckenridge
- Perfect for guests who want to hike, mountain bike, fly fish, ski, snowmobile, whitewater raft, and so much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Bed in the Loft can accommodate 2 guests
- A Single-sized Bed with trundle can accomodate 2 children
- Extra person fee for groups larger than 6, $100 per person
- No parties, events or large gatherings
- No smoking
- Please put trash in bear proof bins
- No dogs allowed
- No cats allowed
- A $200 fee will be assessed if pets are brought onto the property
- Please note for those with allergies or sensitives, the owner occasionally has their dog with them when they use the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that you must have a fire permit for open burns in the fire pit
- Additional fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.